+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2000 tickets

2000 tickets

Would it not make more sense, given the previous ticket sales, to allocate 2000 tickets for home fans and the rest for Rangers?

How’s it going @rsehole? Still running for your lives to the train station or you still keeping close to the plod for a gambled insurance?
    You could get 10,000 tickets but you would still run

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    How’s it going @rsehole? Still running for your lives to the train station or you still keeping close to the plod for a gambled insurance?
    You could get 10,000 tickets but you would still run
    Oh a hard man, even better, an Internet hard man. Your parent must be so proud

I don’t run away from hard men like you, I am actually only interested in football and not football violence! So yes I would stay close to plod and away from the scum,who go to football to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Oh a hard man, even better, an Internet hard man. Your parent must be so proud

I don’t run away from hard men like you, I am actually only interested in football and not football violence! So yes I would stay close to plod and away from the scum,who go to football to fight.
    I thought as much. Tell me football man, how many trophies have your beloved team won?

“It’s all went quiet over there”

C’mon, it shouldn’t take you long....use your fingers on your good hand?

Hey Teddy Bear you great numpty, piss off back to the Sevco messageboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Would it not make more sense, given the previous ticket sales, to allocate 2000 tickets for home fans and the rest for Rangers?
    F**k off you manky hun scum b@stard.
    Coming from a fan who stood & watched his club get raped, pillaged, sold for a quid...then die.
    Go jump in the Clyde ya c**t

Listen chum, if you supported a club that had been around for many years with a long history then you might be taken seriously but you don't.

You support a shell company, its equivalent to those folk that bought a square foot on the moon. A makey up company with as much history and tradition as the accountants that incorporated it i.e. f@ck all. Your team died, you will all NEVER be able to fully recover from that it will always be there eating away at you all.

Nice.

You shouldn’t encourage him. He’s almost certainly tearing the head off it in his mums underwear at the attention he’s getting

Gutted that we actually have to give the Huns any tickets whatsoever
    Would love to see Milne stand up and say **** them, although to be fair we have reduced their normal allocation for league games to the crappy view in the South Stand
    Cup games different I think they entitled to a few more seats, perhaps they could bring their own to replace the ones they trashed the other week.
    If it goes to a replay I would except ( demand ) the whole of the so called Broomlaw stand thing

Now little Hun person go back to your cave where you belong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast