+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Right back is the position that mcinnes needs to sort! Kent will run riot against us!gonna be a ****e day tomorrow I feel!**** the zombies

Quote Originally Posted by Nae Huns View Post
    Right back is the position that mcinnes needs to sort! Kent will run riot against us!gonna be a ****e day tomorrow I feel!**** the zombies
    It's going to be a pish day today but nevertheless stay strong my fellow Dandies.

If only they'd consider bringing back the Drybrough Cup so we could get our hands on some silverware...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    It's going to be a pish day today but nevertheless stay strong my fellow Dandies.

If only they'd consider bringing back the Drybrough Cup so we could get our hands on some silverware...
    We should go all out for the Aberdeenshire cup

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    It's going to be a pish day today
    I have pretty much zero hope for today, can't remember ever fearing a scum match so much as I fear for today.
    I hope to fk that DM finally changes his approach for a scum match and has it drummed into the team to be in their faces and have a fkn go from the first whistle.

Hope to fk I am proved wrong with my complete lack of faith and hope and we are into the semi final of the cup....

Get Intae the dirty unwashed scum b@st@rds heid first, COYR

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I can't remember ever fearing a scum match so much as I fear for today.
    Your memory is awful as we only played them for the first time 2 1/2 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Your memory is awful as we only played them for the first time 2 1/2 years ago
    that did actually make me chuckle pac, it must be an age thing now pal, the wrong side of 50 and all that and my memory is shot to fk.

Right change of mind. I'll go and take the loon. Can't just listen on the radio. Checked website but can't see if ticket office is open. Anyone know if ticket office open.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We should go all out for the Aberdeenshire cup
    We would probably collapse in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Right change of mind. I'll go and take the loon. Can't just listen on the radio. Checked website but can't see if ticket office is open. Anyone know if ticket office open.
    According to Twitter it’s open.

We know that McInnes will think up some kind of convoluted formation today because love him or loath him, win lose or draw, it’s what he does.

So, can see us matching up to Sevco in a 4-3-3 today. G-Stew and GMS either side of
    big Sam.

Lewis

Rob Halford
    Devlin
    McKenna
    Shinnie

Ball
    Gleeson
    Ferguson

GMS or May
    Sam
    G-Stew

Just a hunch

Need to leather Candeas and Kent early on, take turns at hitting the cnuts. Goes without saying what treatment Jack and Harvey Price can expect.

Hopefully, the pant p1shers keep their Pampers dry this afternoon should we go a goal down. Never known such negativity ahead of either a Rangers or a Sevco game.

COYR
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 03-03-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast