So derby away day is finally upon us and for most of us, excepting either the most confident or arrogant it's going to feel like a very long day....

They've picked up recently under new manager Steve Bruce but it should be pointed out that most of those games were against sides are pretty miserable runs, and in the lower part of the table...

But to be honest, irrespective of League positions or current form, this is the Sheffield derby away leg, never going to be easy...

Anyway..

Any team news?

JOC and Baldock both recovered to play?

Basham integral to our preferred style and system?

The conundrum of which 2 (or 3) of Goldie, Dowell, Duffy and Madine?

With the extra allocation of tickets, we now have excellent numbers travelling, which will be a boost to our lads. Despite the nervousness of the occasion we shouldn't make any changes to how we play, particularly the way we usually start games. If we CAN get that early goal it could really set up a good win. However an early goal for them will not immediately make me feel it's over. I think we'll score, so they'll need 2 for the unthinkable to happen. All said and done hard to predict, and I'll go for a face saving 1-1 and 2 good results in the next home games...

Safe journey all. Be loud, be proud

UTB