+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Club Really Dont Want To Upset Sevco

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What am I supposed to do? Sack him for myself? Tell him at the time he was getting f@ck all time off work so he could think about and speak to sevco? Tell him to f@ck off when he comes crying back for his job back after something went wrong? If could I would.

What do you suggest?
    If you are fed up with either wiggy, stadium, Deke, AberDNA, not standing up to the cheeks; or a combination thereof - and you actually think the club is being mismanaged and / or abused - boycott Aberdeen V Motherwell on 3.4.19.

This is not what we signed up for.............

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    If you are fed up with either wiggy, stadium, Deke, AberDNA, not standing up to the cheeks; or a combination thereof - and you actually think the club is being mismanaged and / or abused - boycott Aberdeen V Motherwell on 3.4.19.

Great idea, I’m in, or out. I’ll no be there

Easily done when im 7000 miles away.

I will watch the match via RedTV. I have been boycotting all this season at Pittodrie

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Great idea, I’m in, or out. I’ll no be there
    They're not going to miss your absence once again

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Easily done when im 7000 miles away.
    Alas, they're not going to miss your absence either, given you have already paid for your season ticket.
    There are a number of Dons season ticket holders that are absent from games.
    No doubt, if you don't renew as is your intimation, they'll ask why and you'll have your opportunity to make your individual point.

Unless there is a mass reduction in uptake of the new season ticket, the club are unlikely to notice individuals.

I blame the 1500 fans that don’t turn up for the home matches. They are pivotal to our finances.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    They're not going to miss your absence once again

Alas, they're not going to miss your absence either, given you have already paid for your season ticket.
    There are a number of Dons season ticket holders that are absent from games.
    No doubt, if you don't renew as is your intimation, they'll ask why and you'll have your opportunity to make your individual point.

Unless there is a mass reduction in uptake of the new season ticket, the club are unlikely to notice individuals.
    I said in my fan survey that I most likely not going to renew and why

General question,not to anyone in particular,

If you don’t go to Pittodrie because you are not happy with the way the club is being run then fair enough but if you are happy to go to Parkhead or Ibrox does that mean you are ok with funding the cheeks but not Aberdeen?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    General question,not to anyone in particular,

If you don’t go to Pittodrie because you are not happy with the way the club is being run then fair enough but if you are happy to go to Parkhead or Ibrox does that mean you are ok with funding the cheeks but not Aberdeen?
    The Huns and Tims aren’t trying to change the club. Stewart Milne is

Rumours going around that the @rse-cheeks will be given more tickets for the South Stand next season?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast