+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Further despair for OGC Nice fans in Riviera derby

Further despair for OGC Nice fans in Riviera derby

Local bragging rights went to Marseilles last night in yet another defeat for OGC Nice in the Riviera derby. The 1-0 defeat means Nice have only scored 20 goals in 28 games, the worst record in the league apart from bottom club Guingamp. Fans blame the transfer block on incoming strikers imposed by owner Dog Lee as he has used a £30 million surplus on transfers to pay off part of the loans he used to buy the club
    Under Dog Lee's ownership the club has slipped from being a Champion's League club to one languishing in mid table. Dog's other club, Barnsley FC, are currently striving to return to where they were when he took over, having been relegated to the third tier within six months of his arrival.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-03-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Local bragging rights went to Marseilles last night in yet another defeat for OGC Nice in the Riviera derby. The 1-0 defeat means Nice have only scored 20 goals in 28 games, the worst record in the league apart from bottom club Guingamp. Fans blame the transfer block on incoming strikers imposed by owner Dog Lee as he has used a £30 million surplus on transfers to pay off part of the loans he used to buy the club
    Under Dog Lee's ownership the club has slipped from being a Champion's League club to one languishing in mid table. Dog's other club, Barnsley FC, are currently striving to return to where they were when he took over, having been relegated to the third tier within six months of his arrival.
    yoo no rike Mesta Ree SB,

I definitely don't like how he is buying clubs with loans and money made from transfers paying them off so it's as you were get promotion,sell best players get relegated I'm not moaning just stating fact

Correct Dools

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    yoo no rike Mesta Ree SB,
    Me rikee Gracee Hungee.

Iz that Indian bloke still suppin in Tarn ? Dog not been seen at Oakwell forra while.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Me rikee Gracee Hungee.

Iz that Indian bloke still suppin in Tarn ? Dog not been seen at Oakwell forra while.
    Yoo dutti custud avearrd ESRS afta tomin err anorl