+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ignorance is bliss Mason.
    You have yet to change my oerception
    I honestly don’t have a clue what you’re on about. I’m not sure you do either.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    What a stupid challenge.
    Red card all day long for the ****ager, I was raging sitting watching everything during the game, cannot condone it........however, I understand his frustration and he is still learning his trade.

He’d be one of my first picks every week.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Technically all he did after that game was make Arnason the scapegoat and got rid of him,Stewart and Ball were horrendous in that game yet he re signed both of them.
    The same Icelander who marked Messi oot the game a few weeks later in Russia.

McInnes didnae want him from the word go.

King Joey says about mcinnes and milne,,, a pair of hun basturts.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    What a stupid challenge.
    Agreed it was a stupid challenge but to say that he did because of a few of his hun mates were singing, obviously loud enough to be heard above the other 50,000 or so who were there, and he kicked a Tim to impress them is just silly. He’s a young lad, lost his head, was obviously frustrated. Hopefully he’ll learn from this.

Not that I don’t agree with a lot of what’s being posted but if McInnes isn’t capable of taking us “that one step further”, who is? I genuinely don’t know if anyone can take Aberdeen in this day and age and have them regularly beating a team with Champions League money. We were god awful yesterday but even at the top of our game we’re still heavy underdogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Red card all day long for the ****ager, I was raging sitting watching everything during the game, cannot condone it........however, I understand his frustration and he is still learning his trade.

He’d be one of my first picks every week.

SF
    Ferguson is a great young player. At least he has passion. He’ll learn.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Aye, game was over by then anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Indeed, quiet as a mouse off the pitch, once he gets on it though, totally dedicated to the cause, we genuinely won a watch with the tribunal decision....that perhaps does not sit well with the half empty minibus group’s agenda regarding our present coach’s signings/league positions/cup performances......however, they know a lot more about fitba than I do, with this, their objectivity and knowledge of the game means the half empty minibus could perhaps going to be nearer full as us fools finally realise that we should appreciate their views and enjoy going to a game to support the once michty and appreciate their understanding fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    The same Icelander who marked Messi oot the game a few weeks later in Russia.

McInnes didnae want him from the word go.
    Playing Devils Advocate, Arnason was very poor in his second spell.

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast