+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things You Thought You Would Never Do

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Fine looking dug that. Cockapoo?
    It is. She is extremely friendly, hardly ever barks and every f@cker I walk past has got to pet her and be her pal.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Being a dog owner/ walker is like being in some weird quasi-masonic gang.

You immediately have a bond with others and can strike up a chat without being thought some weirdo.

And you seldom find out names ......but ALWAYS know the dog's name.

There's people I chat with multiple times every week, no clue of their names......but I know their dog's names.
    It's a kind of weird dynamic.
    I have multiple lady friends now because of Bonnie (the dog) and hardly any of them a day under 70!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It is. She is extremely friendly, hardly ever barks and every f@cker I walk past has got to pet her and be her pal.
    I’ve got one myself.

Name:  A5654156-034D-4589-879F-3CD71BE3DF87.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  9.2 KB

I’ve got one myself.

Name:  A5654156-034D-4589-879F-3CD71BE3DF87.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  9.2 KB
    Male or female? Since we got the dog (admittedly I knew little about having a mutt) I have now seen a few cockapoo’s during our walks. Bonnie seems to get extra excited when she sets eyes upon them and gets the chance to run riot of the lead. She is now 15 months and not been in season yet....the poor animal is getting dressed at the beginning of April.

On the "things you thought you would never do" and pets theme

Cats, I never had a pet before. Then ended up with two cats to keep the ex company when I was away. It backfired somewhat and because I was home six months all day every day they became my best mates, Dorito (RIP buddy) and Denis (after Denis Law as hes a ginge). But I didn't know how fantastic they are.

Denis is a big sook, hates everyone but me and Pac Jnr. He goes everywhere with me. When I lived in my old house he would follow me to the shop to get my paper, follow us to the park, headbutts me in the shin until I clap him(the Denhammer as Jnr calls it), he's always waiting at the door when I come home, sleeps at the end of my bed every night, watches the fitba on the box with me, sits patiently watching me cooking the tea every day probably because he knows he's getting some, he's on my knee soon as I sit down in the living room he even plays snakes and ladders with us. I sh@t you not that is true. To top it off he's daft as a brush and makes me laugh all the time. Best company I have ever had

Dogs are a mans best friend? I beg to differ

Den (The Lawman) acting as a door closer
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 28-03-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    On the "things you thought you would never do" and pets theme

Cats, I never had a pet before. Then ended up with two cats to keep the ex company when I was away. It backfired somewhat and because I was home six months all day every day they became my best mates, Dorito (RIP buddy) and Denis (after Denis Law as hes a ginge). But I didn't know how fantastic they are.

Denis is a big sook, hates everyone but me and Pac Jnr. He goes everywhere with me. When I lived in my old house he would follow me to the shop to get my paper, follow us to the park, headbutts me in the shin until I clap him(the Denhammer as Jnr calls it), he's always waiting at the door when I come home, sleeps at the end of my bed every night, watches the fitba on the box with me, sits patiently watching me cooking the tea every day probably because he knows he's getting some, he's on my knee soon as I sit down in the living room he even plays snakes and ladders with us. I sh@t you not that is true. To top it off he's daft as a brush and makes me laugh all the time. Best company I have ever had

Dogs are a mans best friend? I beg to differ

Den (The Lawman) acting as a door closer
    Nothing wrong with cats. That cat you have looks like it wouldn’t have been out of place in a Jimmy Calderwood dressing room
    I have a cat also and like you say even she comes a stroll to the park with us with the dog. She is a pest though for damaging/killing other small animals and I don’t like that. I know it is her natural instinct but you would think she would get the message when I have to take the poor animal off her as my wife screams in horror at the cat’s catch. I have saved a few animals during the time I have had cats but unfortunately not enough. I don’t like animals suffering.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 28-03-2019 at 08:20 AM.

Male or female? Since we got the dog (admittedly I knew little about having a mutt) I have now seen a few cockapoo’s during our walks. Bonnie seems to get extra excited when she sets eyes upon them and gets the chance to run riot of the lead. She is now 15 months and not been in season yet....the poor animal is getting dressed at the beginning of April.
    Aye Jess (wasn’t allowed to call her Simmie) is female. Get the op done, it’s the best thing for her & you.

I’ve got a cat too & frankly, he’s a total @rsehole

Name:  5E598055-932B-4B37-9809-0451F57C94BE.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  6.6 KB

Aye Jess (wasn’t allowed to call her Simmie) is female. Get the op done, it’s the best thing for her & you.
    I don’t fancy a load of pups anyway but my wife is always kidding me on about other cockapoo’s trying to get at Bonnie. It certainly was a good thing getting the dog but as the title says it was something I thought I would never do.

I don’t fancy a load of pups anyway but my wife is always kidding me on about other cockapoo’s trying to get at Bonnie. It certainly was a good thing getting the dog but as the title says it was something I thought I would never do.
    Dugs......aye.
    Cats........naw.

Inherited a dog(border terrier) when my grandfather died in Barrhead......great wee dug and it broke my fathers heart when he had to have him(Ricky) put down.
    We have a wee rascal(show cocker spaniel) we don’t grow his hair or show him(Archie), the only grief he causes is when he gets ribbed for wearing an Arsenal dog collar when we are out down The Marine.
    There is a cockapoo across the road and he never stands still(Clyde), nice name for a dog owned by guffs.

SF

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast