+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/20 season tickets available from tomorrow 2nd April

I'll be down tomorrow.

Wonder what IBS is going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Loyal, best to give them a call pal.
    Just read the full article and it’s all good, if you auto renew you’ll get a letter next week.

Excellent value.

'The club are once again committed to offering affordable football with prices remaining the same since the 2013/14 season – a renewing price freeze for the seventh consecutive season. We have also frozen the prices for supporters who are purchasing a new season ticket in the first phase of sales'

That's great to see and hear but I for one would not have moaned had they gone up £50 to generate some kind of revenue towards new players. I suppose they have to keep the prices the same in case we drop but, then again you'll have some on here moaning if we do drop to a lower league but paying the same as this season's Championship prices.
    Assuming that everyone has similar resources to you and that such an increase did not significantly affect sales, you are talking about generating somewhere in the region of an additional £275k. That isn't going to go very far and demonstrates the financial reality that the club is facing

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Assuming that everyone has similar resources to you and that such an increase did not significantly affect sales, you are talking about generating somewhere in the region of an additional £275k. That isn't going to go very far and demonstrates the financial reality that the club is facing
    Kerr, you say 'Assuming that everyone has similar resources to you', excuse me but I'm no Baron Rothchild and £50 only equates to approx an extra £2.17 a game, folk pay more than that for a pie never mind a few pints. That's hardly a kings ransom is it?

As for £275k, IF we are playing in league 1 next season then that sum would probably get you a lower league forward, as like you say, it demonstrates the financial reality that the club is facing but, every little helps.

Anyone know what happens when part way through next season, as I'm eligible to a lower charge due to my age?
    Sorry bud - You have to be 60 before first game
    As I was this season !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Thanks BM58. Means with a September birthday I have two more seasons of not buying a season ticket before I have to not buy a cheap one

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Cheers for that pal. At least I’ll know the season after next

What if you buy a half-season ticket at Christmas?

Someone on banter have been in touch with them about re mewing so if you don’t hear anything then I’m guessing it’s up to you to sort it out

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast