+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Old spice

Hi Karate My arse

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tharron songs ov praise sooin Exile , was PK a brekaway from Wrigley then ?
    Just another Wrigleys product I think Roma

Mi mam allus put a club bar in mi snap bag , dint mind , looards ov choclut onnum nice , dint like them mint wuns tho cack ,,

🎶🎶 If you like a bit of chocolate on your biscuit join our club🎶🎶 that was song on advert for club biscuit it'd made a good anthem for gay men

Spangles......

A genuinely thought thi Avatar worra sea horse Jules until av just eddanuvva closer look. What is the dog/bitch doing ? Drying it's arse in the sun ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thanks Exile ,, al order sum fo SB n Acido , xmas present !! A miss mi beech Nut
    How dare you suggest that eh Senorita Roma lol...
    I use Brut these days matey, and NOT Oldman Spice!. You cant beat a good old splash of Brut on your cornflakes in the morning.

Cabarra bars,Texans and mint cracknel was personal favorites as a lad,there was also that sweet tobacco that you could buy which definitely wouldn't get the go-ahead today

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A genuinely thought thi Avatar worra sea horse Jules until av just eddanuvva closer look. What is the dog/bitch doing ? Drying it's arse in the sun ?
    It’s a dog......
    Basil
    Hounds like Whippets Lurchers and greyhound put their front feet Fortas and their ar$E Int air
    It’s a Stretch...
    I should have called him Mackem...... his ass looks
    Like it’s about to be Whupped

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Cabarra bars,Texans and mint cracknel was personal favorites as a lad,there was also that sweet tobacco that you could buy which definitely wouldn't get the go-ahead today
    Were you born in Dallas eh Chalky kid, seeing as your on about Texans.. (how 'bout dem Cowboys!).

ps - I know your on about Texan choccy/sweet bars here of course, which apparently they could afford in Notts Florist land in those days.
    Last edited by Acido; 05-04-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast