+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tough end to season....

Tough end to season....

but in a way it is better than just muddling along in mid table. Won't be easy some good teams down there with us, however trotters n tractor boys look toast. !st time Ipswich been to 3rd tier, while their neighbours the Canaries look set for premier. But we can stay up the way the boys are playing. Come on you Lions !!!!!!!

Meanwhile down in League 1 Bantams are propping up the table, amazing to think we played them just 2 years ago at Wembly in the play off final. They have some serious problems, even their Facebook is disabled.

Hello Claw...I know there is stiil some way to go and anything can happen but as the table stands we could well go in to the final game at Wigan with both teams just needing a draw!

Hey up lads, Im going to talk about a lot of Yorkshire clubs now so bear with me lol.

Ive got mixed feelings about Bradford to be honest Claw, yes they are one of our local rivals and we do tend to take the mick out of each other of course. But they are a decent club and set of fans who do deserve better than this, and its a shame to see them struggling. As for Hudds btw, Ive little or no interest in them coming down from the Prem!.

Who do we want to go up from the Champship eh, either Leeds or Sheff Ure ?.
    I really dont know who Id prefer, I suppose I dislike Sheff Ure more than Leeds so its a tough one for me lol. And at the bottom, I like Rotherham and I hope they stay up, and I reckon they really are going to scrap with your lot till the end.

And as for Barnsley...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up lads, Im going to talk about a lot of Yorkshire clubs now so bear with me lol.

Ive got mixed feelings about Bradford to be honest Claw, yes they are one of our local rivals and we do tend to take the mick out of each other of course. But they are a decent club and set of fans who do deserve better than this, and its a shame to see them struggling. As for Hudds btw, Ive little or no interest in them coming down from the Prem!.

Who do we want to go up from the Champship eh, either Leeds or Sheff Ure ?.
    I really dont know who Id prefer, I suppose I dislike Sheff Ure more than Leeds so its a tough one for me lol. And at the bottom, I like Rotherham and I hope they stay up, and I reckon they really are going to scrap with your lot till the end.

And as for Barnsley...

I really hope that you get promoted Acido...........you will be worth 6 points to us!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    I really hope that you get promoted Acido...........you will be worth 6 points to us!
    It will be nice to see us get back to the basics again Frenchie, and that means thrashing your lot everytime. Remember Wembley eh matey!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It will be nice to see us get back to the basics again Frenchie, and that means thrashing your lot everytime. Remember Wembley eh matey!.
    I remember alright! We didn't even get a sniff of the ball. Plus the trouble at the game and the comments on here afterwards led to the demise of our previous "moderator"....so not all was bad

Ahhhh !!! safe for another season too bad for the Millers, however could have tom Bradshaw back to play against the tykes.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)