+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how many points do people think we will get out of the last four games !??????

There's no way that we will get more than two points from our last four games and I expect us to be relegated before Swindon along with Yeovil

None. We'll be relegated Easter weekend

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    There's no way that we will get more than two points from our last four games and I expect us to be relegated before Swindon along with Yeovil

We need a min of 9 but I expect us to get a max of 4. As above, after the Grimsby game we will be all but gone. Strange as it may seem, whatever happens, I'll be pleased when this season is over, it's been far worse than any other I can remember in 50 years of supporting Notts.

I think we will get two draws, Crawley and Grimsby. Cant see this pathetic shower doing any better than that. Sick of having our Sunday ruined by these wasters. 😠😠😠

Originally Posted by ForeignLegion
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Nurse have a head count please , I think we are missing one !!!
    I think he meant 1 OR 2

I can't see us beating MK Dons next week. After that, it really depends on what team turns up. If we play like we did yesterday, we will do well to get a point. If we play like we did at Carlisle and Stevenage then we could pick up a couple of victories. However, whatever I happens I expect us to go down with Yeovil.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Correct..

Can see us getting four, pretty sure we'll need seven, maybe nine.

Bizarrely I can actually see Notts somehow beating Mk Dons but losing the other 3 matches so it won't be enough.

I can't see any more than 4 points from the last 4 games. I said weeks ago it'll probably go to the last game however I see Macc have Cambridge while we have Swindon so non league football next season for us

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast