+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ....just another Music thread !

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Sonja Kristina & the Norman Beaker Band are appearing in Morecambe on Friday 17th May Outwood.
    Phuck me, get there early!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUnjMI81vAA
    A little luv from curved air
    good stuff Outwood....that's the biggy - the song that stuck....as did the perspex violin.
    Sonja Kristina who "was" married to Stuart Copeland - I beleive her farther was a Criminologist and his father....was CIA - hence the band name....The Police.

Curved Air - Backstreet Luv.

Thanks for adding - btw.

One of my favorite little ditties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsTK2LHZKPQ

Just one track from a classic album. Twelve dreams of Dr Sardonicus.

You can't stake your lives....on a savior machine

David Bowie - Saviour Machine

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I have no idea how to post a Vid Norder, nor a photo, I'm a D- when it comes to modern technology. I can post a link to a newspaper article though, I'm quite proud that I can achieve that, but that's the outer limits of my ability. I can also send texts and emails, is that good ?

....no Sinkov - in the world of tech - it's stone age.

this is Tianhe-2....

I believe it currently is the worlds most powerful super computer - runs of about 20 megawatts of electricity...which is enough to feed 20,000 households....and the size of half a football field - but even this beast is backward...when compared to the possibilities of the coming quantum realm.

imagine - what these monsters can do - what those who have control of them - can do - calculating our every movement and all the possible futures - any sequence of events - to any outcome of their liking - Scary stuff !

A bit like Dyche's footballing brain eh Norder?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    A bit like Dyche's footballing brain eh Norder?

well Alf - with a performance of .....33.86 petaflop/s or quadrillions of calculations per second - guess he could use a phone a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    Tianhe-2 .....I believe it currently is the worlds most powerful super computer.
    I must keep up - as of 2018 the award went to....Summit Supercomputer(Oak Ridge National Laboratory U.S.A) with 200 petaflops and 200 Trillion calculations per second.

Kraftwerk - The Man Machine

......... . . . been out there

Yellow- Pan Blue.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)