+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we staying up? Yes/no

Yes. I think we need four points and i think we'll get them. Current form is lamentable but better than Grimsby, Yeovil, and (marginally) Macclesfield all of which teams are sh1t, like us but actually even sh1tter. We've also shown that we can get a result away against better teams than Swindon. In absolute terms we are a very poor side, fortunately football is a game of relativities and we might just be less poor than the others.

If you believe in yourselfs anything is possible, we can get these 6 points Notts if the team has the right frame of mind and our ever amazing fans stick together.

No.

Big game? Choke.
    Big crowd? Choke.
    TV Cameras? Choke.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Nes
    Super Nes.

Ardley is hopeless, too nice by half.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    super nes.

Ardley is hopeless, too nice by half.

yes

No. We're done for.

Hell no.

I think we'll scrape a draw on Saturday, but I expect Macc to win. Down we go.

As others have said, the damage was done week and months ago. I'm not even particularly nervous about Saturday as a result.

No, we play 5-3-2 in must win games. You can't get the number of points we need doing that.

No

The best that we can hope for is a couple of draws from our last games,it's ridiculous to think that Notts are suddenly going to turn it around plus I can see Macclesfield beating Cambridge in their last game

YES

Can’t decide whether I really believe that or I’m just in a state of denial.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast