+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    49ers by 7 for me
    That’ll do me just fine 👍

Total shyte interference call on Kittle there.

Never a foul. That better not come back to haunt us.

Great game so far. Back & forth. Still anyone’s game...

The SF D front are in Mahomes' head.
    This is done, SF will burn clock here.

Hud on......

KC now 11 up - 1.12 on clock! Money’s on them now!!😀

Theres been some very dodgy calls by officials - but we had that in the palm of our hand after that second interception

Some very bad play calls after that to be honest.

We don’t have a franchise QB either.

Been a great season - but that’s a poor way to finish. Dreadful Q4.

Well done KC. I’m aff to bed...

That second last KC touchdown was very dodgy, it could easily have been disallowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That second last KC touchdown was very dodgy, it could easily have been disallowed.
    That for me was the perfect example of how VAR should work if we ever get it here i.e. go with the ref's decision unless there is clear evidence otherwise, none of this measuring offside to the last millimetre nonsense. No matter how many times I watched it you really couldn't tell if his heel hit the white line before or after the nose of the ball touched the goal-line. If the referees had ruled he was out of bounds rather than touchdown they would have stuck with that ruling as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    That for me was the perfect example of how VAR should work if we ever get it here i.e. go with the ref's decision unless there is clear evidence otherwise, none of this measuring offside to the last millimetre nonsense. No matter how many times I watched it you really couldn't tell if his heel hit the white line before or after the nose of the ball touched the goal-line. If the referees had ruled he was out of bounds rather than touchdown they would have stuck with that ruling as well.
    But they should really have had a camera right on the goal line and another on the sideline, that would have proved it definitely.

Just watching the game back in "game in 40" on Gamepass.

SF should have won this game, that simple.

Kudos to Mahomes et al, but I think this one is on Shannahan.

He has now called offensive plays in two SBs, his fourth quarter numbers are 40-0 against, 46-0 if you count OT.

Down 24-20 at 1:49, ball at midfield, 3 timeouts, he's run the ball well enough all day, so he throws four passes and turns it over on downs.

At that 1st and ten I was reckoning SF's only problem was scoring too early and leaving Mahomes time to win it, going away from the run made no sense.
    Prior to that about 5 or 6 out he calls two passes on 2nd and 5 and goes three and out, rabbit in the headlights stuff.

I thought both of the big pens were right, but both unnecessary.

The OPI Kittle had no need to push off, the end zone PI the DB has to get turned and make the play.

I also agree with what was said about the go ahead TD, it was close but too close to overturn.
    That was third down so if they kick the FG and tie it it would've been interesting.

Anyway congrats to "Ryan Tannapint" on winning the play off challenge, thanks to Aldo for keeping me off the bottom of the table (fu ck ing Baltimore Ravens......) and I'll start bugging a'body in the late summer about next year's fantasy,

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast