+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: greg stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Greg who?.......irrelevant.......now to more important issues, whilst visiting back home I, as per took a dozen well fired rolls back up the road last Saturday, Goodfellows much like Greggs do sell them in the riviera, however not a patch on the originals.....is there any dandies aware of where I could source some up here?.......lorne sausage grilled, nippy broon sass and a pint of Stella is perfect prep for my weekly medal, however, only in the original roll.

SF
    Glasgow rolls are basically burnt baps. Just chuck some Scottish rolls in a toaster until you smell carbon and you're sorted.

I didn't realise how much weegies and the coonty folk loved their rolls until I started working there.

This type of deflection won't work though.

Afc1903mad holds the key to fat Greg and his "training regime". He'll squeal like a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Afc1903mad holds the key to fat Greg and his "training regime". He'll squeal like a pig.
    Bring him in. A few hours in off-topic and he'll be ready to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    He can't handle the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I didn't realise how much weegies and the coonty folk loved their rolls until I started working there.

This type of deflection won't work though.

love V like
    hate V dislike

I genuinely “like” Glasgow rolls, however, I would not lose a minutes sleep if I was banned from having another one, likewise, I “disliked” the rowies my gran gave me for my fine piece with bramble jeely, however, I got turned/converted by my grampa and I would not sleep easy after I thought that the trough was teemed of such delicacies I was privileged to share with decent dandies.

SF

You seem to have a fascination with me on off-topic.
    Strange really.
    Ah well.

Don't leak a collar son, that's coppering101.

We'll have AC12 all over us like the pox.

I bit and read the offending article.

Basically acknowledges that he wasn't in peak condition summer 2017. We all already knew he wasn't fit when he signed in 2017. Total nothing story. Let's move on FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I bit and read the offending article.

Basically acknowledges that he wasn't in peak condition summer 2017. We all already knew he wasn't fit when he signed in 2017. Total nothing story. Let's move on FFS.
    So what was fat lad's excuse in January 2019? Maybe he does just prefer rowies to Weegie roll...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    So what was fat lad's excuse in January 2019? Maybe he does just prefer rowies to Weegie roll...
    Funny how there might be an issue at the club and the happy clappers want to just gloss over it.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast