+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One last roll of the dice

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    The mans deluded. He will be happy with a draw...Even though we get relegated.
    Nowhere does he say that, but hey don't look the facts get in the way of your preferred story. The man is calm and controlled; would you rather he did an impression of Buster Blood-Vessel? As he rightly points out Notts have struggled for 12 of the last 16 seasons and this is the denouement of that run. As he rightly identifies, the club needs totally restructuring.
    This is a dignified man in action AND WE SHOULD STICK WITH HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Nowhere does he say that, but hey don't look the facts get in the way of your preferred story. The man is calm and controlled; would you rather he did an impression of Buster Blood-Vessel? As he rightly points out Notts have struggled for 12 of the last 16 seasons and this is the denouement of that run. As he rightly identifies, the club needs totally restructuring.
    Ardley hasn't got a clue,but because he sounds nice lets keep him.Jesus wept,& some will tomorrow night when this bloke takes us down

I concur young man, let’s give him some time to sort the wheat from the chaff, or get rid of all the chaff, and let him have a proper stab at it once he has a summers break and a good run at building the team he wants.

I think we’d all be pleasantly surprised with the results some continuity, over a proper period of time, can bring.

I still think we’ll stay up though 💪

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I still think we’ll stay up though ��
    Though I'd take it gladly, not an opinion shared by me or many others, AIH.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-notts-2827350

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Though I'd take it gladly, not an opinion shared by me or many others, AIH.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-notts-2827350

It’s hardly a difficult prediction to make giving the position of the two clubs regarding Notts and Macclesfield....I dunno, I’ve just a feeling, more than likely hope than anything else, that Notts will stay up...We’ll soon find out!

Ardley in....10 year contract!!

I concur young man, let’s give him some time to sort the wheat from the chaff, or get rid of all the chaff, and let him have a proper stab at it once he has a summers break and a good run at building the team he wants.

I think we’d all be pleasantly surprised with the results some continuity, over a proper period of time, can bring.

I still think we’ll stay up though 💪

The way to sort the wheat from the chaff, is to dispose hands of Ardley, the joker responsible if we are relegated

He already had a stab at it, out of the relegation zone when he arrived, and 27 matches later .. national league barring a miricle

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    The way to sort the wheat from the chaff, is to dispose hands of Ardley, the joker responsible if we are relegated

He already had a stab at it, out of the relegation zone when he arrived, and 27 matches later .. national league barring a miricle
    I suppose we could get a new man in....clear out the squad and get a new squad of players in. It could be the hot ticket to promotion.

We should give him until November to sort out all the problems at the club, and if he hasn’t by that point, and we’re not in the top half of the table then, he clearly wont be the man to take Notts County forward so we should then get someone new in.....makes you wonder why we haven’t tried this approach before....I’m in!

Ardley out!

I suppose we could get a new man in....clear out the squad and get a new squad of players in. It could be the hot ticket to promotion.

We should give him until November to sort out all the problems at the club, and if he hasn’t by that point, and we’re not in the top half of the table then, he clearly wont be the man to take Notts County forward so we should then get someone new in.....makes you wonder why we haven’t tried this approach before....I’m in!

Ardley out!
    Let's just support the new owners in whatever they decide to do.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Let's just support the new owners in whatever they decide to do.
    That’s a crazy suggestion, go take a nap!

I'm in full agreement with you sidders.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast