+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bristol Rovers v Barnsley Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    No your not a "reyt fan" been pulling Barnsley to bits since the start of the season and more or less every game we have played you have predicted a Barnsley loss, calling the owners and people that run the club on a day to day basis such names as Dog, Goat and other silly names and not in a joking way and your not on your own on this board some don't go to matches and still pull players and the management down,
    What Daniel Stendall and his players have done this season with all the injuries and suspensions we have had to put up with is without question exemplary and one of our greatest seasons since we gained promotion to the premiership and deserves all of us to appreciate what they have done and not come out with this Bull shyt we only finished 1 win better than the others.
    Tha back on here Colliers just to evva pop at me. Sad really.

Time for thi to get back on BBS, thi work on here is done.

Tha used to call our esteemed CEO Mr Mansford "Bullsh1t Ben" and regularly slated our Life President Mr Taylor.

I have never criticised Daniel Stendel.

Barnsley 46 games 91 pts
    Charlton 46 games 88 pts
    Portsmouth 46 games 88pts

Why izzit "bull sh1te" to say we finished one win better than Charlton and Portsmouth ?

(Attending fan since 1959, continuous ST holder since 1974, 44 years, got mi ST fo next season, 45th continuous year)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-05-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Fine margins that very often win matches [or lose them come to that] have played their part in the title chase
    Moncur who may have felt he had a point to prove was yesterday one of those fine margins
    Look at Liverpool/Man City for further proof
    I take your point Exile and indeed the margins are fine , clearly Moncur has earned Luton points since his move , the Pompey home game in February and yesterday were the stand out contributions .

I also remember way back in September in the drawn home game against relegated Walsall Moncur had at least three one on ones when we were leading the game 1-0 and missed the lot .

I also remember his superb performance against Luton at Oakwell where he was the difference for us in winning the game 3-2 .

I think we both agree he should never have gone to Luton but was it the difference between winning the league or finishing second ?

Personally exile I don't think it was but it's not without debate either .

Top and bottom of it is that we shouldn't even be debating this because it shouldn't have happened , full stop .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 05-05-2019 at 09:32 AM.

So in essence ya tellin me to shut mi gob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123