+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 in a row

10 in a row

Surely if this happens the manager has to walk?

The fact JM was out of work when he was taken on I would assume there is a relegation clause in that contract it's not like he was in a good bargaining position.

If not he and JN need to walk ,feeling he'll go after the the inevitable...

I’m not so sure that we would be that diligent to include that clause.he was never my choice for manager, but at that time who else was available for free?disaster of a season for us and I’m not confident of an immediate return.tough times ahead in the championship.

10 in a row - he’s got to go

And don’t ever hire another useless Arab b@stard again

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    10 in a row - he’s got to go

And don’t ever hire another useless Arab b@stard again
    Nobodies happy getting relegated but kinda happy its ended like this
    didnt want a (brave) finale
    Surely to phuck thats the end o him
    If not its pretty straight forward that Nelms has no idea what its aboot

Attended my first match since New Year today. I was frankly staggered at how unfit our players were. It was obvious after about 60 minutes we would lose, simply not fit enough to play at this level. O'Sullivan is particularly rotund.

As for ability, absolutely nothing in midfield, Woods is slow old and useless, Robson might have something as a support runner going forward, but does nothing to stop the opposition, O'Sullivan would have been better sat in the pub as most guys in there are significantly more athletic, Horsfeild is a slow full back playing out of position first half. Cammie was by some way our best midfielder - even in the second half when playing full back!!!!

It seemed to me that of our starting team only Cammie and O'Dee gave a ****. Will give both Currans credit for caring too. Not one other player today gave a professional performance in my view. Lack of pride, lack of effort.

McIntyre, surely cannot stay, honestly feel it will be league one if he does. Dreadful Manager, just awful, that was his team not McCann's.

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    Attended my first match since New Year today. I was frankly staggered at how unfit our players were. It was obvious after about 60 minutes we would lose, simply not fit enough to play at this level. O'Sullivan is particularly rotund.

As for ability, absolutely nothing in midfield, Woods is slow old and useless, Robson might have something as a support runner going forward, but does nothing to stop the opposition, O'Sullivan would have been better sat in the pub as most guys in there are significantly more athletic, Horsfeild is a slow full back playing out of position first half. Cammie was by some way our best midfielder - even in the second half when playing full back!!!!

It seemed to me that of our starting team only Cammie and O'Dee gave a ****. Will give both Currans credit for caring too. Not one other player today gave a professional performance in my view. Lack of pride, lack of effort.

McIntyre, surely cannot stay, honestly feel it will be league one if he does. Dreadful Manager, just awful, that was his team not McCann's.
    Currans record makes him and the managers position untenable

Aye but at least he put in some effort, very little ability, right enough

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    Aye but at least he put in some effort, very little ability, right enough
    Effort is the minimum ask
    Phucking ridic signing

Agreed, league one ability

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)