+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cracking stat

Cracking stat

Seemingly since 2000 weve had 14 managers and none of them are in jobs bar Barry Smith who got relegated today with Brechin
    Damming

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Seemingly since 2000 weve had 14 managers and none of them are in jobs bar Barry Smith who got relegated today with Brechin
    Damming
    Duffy done a good job turning round Dumbartons fortunes to prevent a double relegation... still in place

Jocky got us fifth which is the stuff of dreams nowadays, Ivano was exciting but totally underachieved with the quality he had, Duffy got us to a cup final, Barry had Deefiant, everyone else has been pish

Hartley's was pretty good, but burned out. The stories about how hard he worked, can't help but wonder that if they had put a senior advisor in place like they looked at doing for McCann whether Hartley would not have lost it. I think he just tried too hard and ended up over thinking everything.

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    Hartley's was pretty good, but burned out. The stories about how hard he worked, can't help but wonder that if they had put a senior advisor in place like they looked at doing for McCann whether Hartley would not have lost it. I think he just tried too hard and ended up over thinking everything.
    We did play some good football with Hartley and mcann but gradually teams Sussed us out, if you want to beat Dundee, just bully them.
    Macintyre toughned us up a bit,but we had too many loan players not interested.
    You look at teams like Aberdeen, hearts and Motherwell etc, they are brutal, seems to be the way many teams are going now.

I wouldn't object to ph making a return with someone above him, now that he knows he ain't destined for super stardom.

The Bomber as Dof and ph as his understudy...works for me😎

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Damming
    You mean no has snapped up the tactical genius of the Bomber?

Thats shocked me to the core.

Bomber made an @rise of himself on the steps at Ibrox, however he is lightyears better than McIntyre or McCann as a Manager. It can never be proven but I think he would have kept us up.

Bomber made an @rise of himself on the steps at Ibrox, however he is lightyears better than McIntyre or McCann as a Manager. It can never be proven but I think he would have kept us up.

One thing I know is the last 10 powder puff performances wouldn't have happened under him, Martin woods wuda left with a sair pus and a couple of keekers and if we did go Doon it wuda been kicking, screaming, snarling and snapping at everyone and everything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)