+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Home attendance next season, what can we expect?

That list has us at the bottom with only 20% of the seats empty. When you look at the teams above that the other teams are playing in half empty satdiums. Even Sheffield Wednesday have only 6% of their fans turning up each week!

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Last time we were there we to Cottesloe. Went into that big food market where you can try the food before you buy it.

Got asked to buy something or leave because I was treating it like a buffet! :-)
    A friend of mine did something similar at a festival.
    One of the major whisky brands was giving away free double measures in a small plastic glass. My friend kept going up every two hours until they recognised him and said .....here,s one of the regulars

In the end the vendor went and got a much larger glass, filled it to the brim and said ....there you are will that do ya .....lol

Loyal could I suggest you take a piece of sandpaper in your pocket and if they give you any grief just wave it in their faces and say...no blubbering lads.....
    Last edited by flourbasher; 06-05-2019 at 03:32 PM.

we can get a few more in the stands if we follow Valencia's example...http://www.sportbible.com/football/n...-seat-20190603

Although, I'm sure we would need to keep charging for a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    we can get a few more in the stands if we follow Valencia's example...http://www.sportbible.com/football/n...-seat-20190603

Although, I'm sure we would need to keep charging for a season ticket.
    Is he made of plastic?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234