+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Derby v Albion team news/Matchthread

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    well just got in to see the hate HRK comments and usual negative "were finished" before we start
    COYB! win the next three matches and were in the Prem! Anybody's.....oh and Villa lost.....after reading that Grealish recons they wont lose another match. COYB!!!
    I don't hate any Albion player. I am actually upset that he aint gonna be available in the play offs as he sometimes brings a bit of strength to holding up the ball when bought on in the second half. His stupidity is what I am highlighting. Probably have to draught the 16 year old kid into the squad, which thinking about it might not be a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    well just got in to see the hate HRK comments and usual negative "were finished" before we start
    COYB! win the next three matches and were in the Prem! Anybody's.....oh and Villa lost.....after reading that Grealish recons they wont lose another match. COYB!!!

"Were finished" is bollox as anyone can win the play offs! That said, no tears were there when HRK was sent off as he's crap - and I mean crap! Our defense is just as shocking!

Not appointing an experienced manager though when Moore was sacked will be our downfall as this was plain stupidity and will cost us! If Moore was out of his depth and he was - then Moore stroke 2 is even more so! Smith and Terry are lots of things but they are experienced and have the technical nous to win!

On the positive - Livermore and Brunt will be back soon to add pace and creativity in the middle

PS - in life you get what you pay for......................

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    "Were finished" is bollox as anyone can win the play offs! That said, no tears were there when HRK was sent off as he's crap - and I mean crap! Our defense is just as shocking!

Not appointing an experienced manager though when Moore was sacked will be our downfall as this was plain stupidity and will cost us! If Moore was out of his depth and he was - then Moore stroke 2 is even more so! Smith and Terry are lots of things but they are experienced and have the technical nous to win!

On the positive - Livermore and Brunt will be back soon to add pace and creativity in the middle

After agree Al and I rarely do with you....... pathetic cheap options let's just hope something happens to Jenkins and Dowling

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

10 matches under Shan , Brunt started in only 6 games and those were the games we won.

Really worried about our mental fragility played well first half and should have been in front but after we equalised we stopped playing and after their 2nd goal we just folded and looked out on our feet.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Really worried about our mental fragility played well first half and should have been in front but after we equalised we stopped playing and after their 2nd goal we just folded and looked out on our feet.
    I agree. That’s where an experienced manager earns his money. Shan offers no more than Darren Moore and this cheap skate and pathetic appointment will cost us.

I bet nothing happens to that diving b astard Lawrence.

HRK was a pr ick like usual, but this may give an opportunity to young Morgan Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Boingy, HRK is not a footballer in any sense of the word
    Been good for us this season.....Shan said this ..."It’s a blow and a big loss because Hal has contributed very well this season whether he’s started or been an impact player off the bench.

"He gives you something different in the final third so it’s a bitter blow and one that’s very disappointing."

Now why would he say that if he's not a footballer in any sense of the word? You know he is. You just don't like him.

I think HRK is decent enough for the Championship. He is our best option up front if we lose Gayle or Rodders.
    On a different point the boss was raving about Leko a few days ago, saying he would be a key player for the key end of season games. I assume he has the job of securing the changing rooms when everyone else has gone home.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I think HRK is decent enough for the Championship. He is our best option up front if we lose Gayle or Rodders.
    On a different point the boss was raving about Leko a few days ago, saying he would be a key player for the key end of season games. I assume he has the job of securing the changing rooms when everyone else has gone home.
    Really can't understand why Edwards has been bombed out of the squad either would far rather have him than bottle job Murphy or sicknote Phillips.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)