+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Hated Ever AFC Signing

It has to be Aitken for me. Just checked wiki, he made 29 appearances as a player for us. Hated him with a vengeance. He got 57 caps for Scotland too FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    It has to be Aitken for me. Just checked wiki, he made 29 appearances as a player for us. Hated him with a vengeance. He got 57 caps for Scotland too FFS.
    Scored against the huns at ibrox. He wasnt all bad

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Scored against the huns at ibrox. He wasnt all bad
    He could have scored a hat trick against the Huns and broken both Souness' legs (was he still around then?) but I still would have hated seeing him in an Aberdeen shirt.

Hate is a pretty strong word but as far as wage thiefs go (or more accurately loan fee thief) Andrius Velicka must be up there along with McNamara

Aitken scored a peach at ibrox and won the League Cup #TopRed

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Something InversneckieDob said in the scum XI thread got me thinking.

Who have we signed, in your opinion, really pulled at your loyalty to AFC, and threatened you never to go back if he played?

The obvious one for me would have been Goodwillie. I was well pi55ed when we signed him and hated seeing him wear the Dons top.

Anyone else got a player that they hated seeing playing for us?

Normally I am 100% behind everyone in red, but I really struggled with Goodwillie.
    Hate/love are both words that are used too frequently/flippantly imho......the player I’ve probably disliked the most was Strachan after he sold Mr Donald/the club and the supporters down the river for forgetting when he signed for Man United that he had already signed for Cologne? and that leads me on to his best mate........McGhee as manager.......FFS........what a dispicable/lying c unt.

Anyway.

SF

Bookies

Derek Whyte for me, hated him with a passion.

Managers, hated Aitken and Alex Miller and hardly went during their time and although I'll accept he did some good in his time I really don't like Craig Brown and still it grips my sh*t that he is still on our payroll and i'll not even bring up the loving cup think at Ibroke a few seasons ago.

Player - Stavrum
    Manager- Ebbe.

Horrific times.

Pual Bernard.
    Not so much hate
    But biggest waste of fee ever on a Dons player
    A million pound loss
    Still scrathing my head.......what did that guy actually do during his time at Aberdeen
    Such a huge disappoint, just a below average footballer

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Aitken scored a peach at ibrox and won the League Cup #TopRed
    So if on the basis that all previous transgressions are forgiven if they subsequently happen to do well for the Dons, hypothetically speaking, would Goodwillie have become a Top Red if he scored the winner for us in the Champions League Final? I realise that is highly, highly, highly unlikely situation.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast