+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul warne voted

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Didn't Ronnie Moore get 2nd behind Fergie?
    The singer?

Not rocket science is it !

Has Paul and Steve parted company as they both appear to be up for the Gillingham job.

As for ignore button use it as you ignore basic football facts of life - most folk on MM are habitual re-writers of history and it's not good for the club.

I suspect the main contributors are Millers staff promoting the company policies and never seriously question the actuality of our position in football terms.

The satisfaction shown of the role PW has ultimately played in two relegations from the championship is astonishing. Of course the first season a real manager couldn't have saved us let alone a conscripted fitness coach.

Playing Woods in a must win game was madness and bringing Yates on to steady our defence against Leeds was insane.

Those two games would have gone a long way to save us....but there were many more.

Rewrite history all you want....but enjoy league one again - another preventable crash that the club excepts. It's all just lovely at the club at the moment - no threats of "it's a results industry" being said to anyone at the club.

A tip I'd use is to speed read and ignore what's written to most contributions - I only respond to the most stupid of comments when I feel historical fact needs to be respected.

IBJ has struck again.

So many words, so little brains.

So little respect for the opinions of other people who are a) fellow fans and b) fellow intelligent beings.

Again, I say, there is nothing wrong with your analyses of what has happened (at least from the way you see it) but why the need to repeat endlessly the same arguments and why be so generally deprecating towards others on here who have different opinions?

For the avoidance of doubt, comments like:

"I only respond to the most stupid of comments when I feel historical fact needs to be respected."

and

"most folk on MM are habitual re-writers of history"

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    Not rocket science is it !

Has Paul and Steve parted company as they both appear to be up for the Gillingham job.
    Big LOL - Good Luck to Gillingham fans on that one.

One betting site has Paul as favourite and Steve second favourite....I didn't think betting sites got things wrong...

Or - perhaps they have parted company ?

"So many words, so little brains"

That's not aimed at you CT - just an example to prove your point.

My statements of fact is not deprecating towards others on here who have different opinions?

But it's a fact that many rewrite history -perhaps it's their concept of history - history as they see it - I guess we should all accept that as we all fall into that trap don't we.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    One betting site has Paul as favourite and Steve second favourite....I didn't think betting sites got things wrong...

Or - perhaps they have parted company ?
    No they haven't parted company, they're joined at the hip.

Gillingham would be a good fit - at least it's a long way from Rotherham.

They definately indicate separate applications but I bow to your greater knowledge....I appreciate the feedback.

Sorry if I seem fractious - I am devastated about our relegation. My son is still a rose coloured glasses fan and he scolds me for not accepting our lowly position in the football world.

I don't accept it.

Ok - it's the pragmatic reality but "Believe" & "Dream" are fans watchwords and I'm with the poster who said "can we stop celebratin our relegation".

We could and should have done better this season but Tony's sprint has turned into a marathon - and PW is his chosen runner - steady yes but ....???

It's got to be one hell of a season next season....a record breaker 👌

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast