+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bid on its way

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Evans probably signed a non disclosure agreement, ie he got a hand out on the understanding that he agreed to certain things. These can include not commenting on the nature of his leaving. Also there might have been a restriction on not working in the same type of job for a “competitor” within a certain time. The club would have been similarly bound not to disclose.

So you’ll never know what happened
    No probably about it, it’s common knowledge both parties signed a non-disclosure agreement.
    He didn’t leave for Leeds United either.
    He was offered the Leeds job weeks after he left RUFC.
    Redfearn was lined up for the job before RUFC and Evans ‘ parted company ‘

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    He left for Leeds United

Managers don’t have contracts to pay up they get money up to their contract (like a redundant pay) when they get a new job they stop getting paid from the club they got sack from and get paid from the new club. Leaving by mutual consent I’m not sure but he would have got f all from us after he joined Leeds. It’s the reason why a lot of managers when they get sack don’t do anything for a year or two, a good example of this is Mourinho. He got sack from Man U and Is still getting paid even though he’s no longer with them. If he gets a new job he is no longer entitled to anything from Man U so he won’t take a new job because he wouldn’t be paid as much, moyes was same as soon as he had his final payment he got a new job.

However the reason why managers move to clubs after leaving us is because we pay in peanuts 🥜

So hurray for peanuts 🥜

I thought this was common knowledge
    What you believe to be common knowledge isn’t the truth. Imagine that!

As Casper says though, people know the truth and others know what they are told. I’m not going to go into any more details. But what I’m telling you about him being paid off is a fact. It isn’t my opinion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345