+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 released....

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Correct decision on Potter, he's earned 90% of his wages off the field while he's been here and we can't take that risk again that he'll stay fit. He's been unfortunate in his stay but we can't hand out deal on sympathy it's what's best for the club.
    And he will be nearly 35 when the season starts

Wiles can do a job in holding midfield fitter and younger probably on half as much as Potter is as well . No brainier .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Wiles can do a job in holding midfield fitter and younger probably on half as much as Potter is as well . No brainier .
    But does Wiles have the brains?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He seems to at least be getting there and I’d hope he’s first choice next season. As it stands we have Crooks, Vaulks, Wiles and Palmer (and Semi). I think that’s a more than handy set of League One centre midfielders

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    He seems to at least be getting there and I’d hope he’s first choice next season. As it stands we have Crooks, Vaulks, Wiles and Palmer (and Semi). I think that’s a more than handy set of League One centre midfielders
    You can't think for one minute that most of them will still be here?

Well he’s wiley

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    You can't think for one minute that most of them will still be here?
    Ah you never know, the first three have done well but have they proved they could be a regular starter in a Championship team that clubs would pay over a million for them..? Not so sure, just got a funny feeling they won’t be attracting big enough bids to be moving. We haven’t sold regular starting players for money for quite a while. I’d have a cheeky bet and say that of those five Palmer is most likely to leave because he’s not been playing and they might release him (I’d like him to stay though). Just a bit of a hunch.

David Ball never given a decent run of gamed with the Millers, Warne ought to have kept him for the coming season in division one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    David Ball never given a decent run of gamed with the Millers, Warne ought to have kept him for the coming season in division one.
    Rumour has it that he doesn’t want to return here

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Bradford were talking about signing him permanent but that was before they got relegated.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he signed for another League 1 club & he scores against us.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast