+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oh dear Leeds United....

You do realise that your user name is the nickname of our ex players who scored the best ever goal at the new Wembley. Not sure if it was on 72 mins though

I seem to recall you have posted some decent thoughts on here in the past so welcome back

Yes div one for us....you saw how fragile we were even though we gave Leeds two decent games.

Let the manu thing go.....give Wednesday some grief and we'll back Leeds on that one

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We get to win a few more games. It's not like the Championship where you get to see some really good players and teams but it is one we should be happier at the end of the season. I know where where we'd all like to be competing in.

You'll just brush yourselves down and go again won't you?
    Living/born in Rotherham and got relatives/friends who still go on a regular basis I just about still have a bit of a soft spot for the millers despite the abuse I cop for from em

Rotherham were unlucky in a few of games,too many draws as well..officials did not help you either..but its a tough division and you can count yourself a tad unlucky to go down.

Yesterday was truly horrible..the usual 1 million texts full of abuse popped up when I turned me phone on..and a few jokes which were about as funny a bad case of piles..but yer take it on the chin(s) and get on with it!

Be interesting to see how we go next season..can't wait!
    Last edited by Rev72; 17-05-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    You do realise that your user name is the nickname of our ex players who scored the best ever goal at the new Wembley. Not sure if it was on 72 mins though

I seem to recall you have posted some decent thoughts on here in the past so welcome back

Yes div one for us....you saw how fragile we were even though we gave Leeds two decent games.

Let the manu thing go.....give Wednesday some grief and we'll back Leeds on that one
    Millers played well against us both games..should have been 2 up at ER 1st half..and you scored a belter at the NYS.

Yeah posted a while back..just a bit of banter..but not everybody on here was happy to have a Rotherham born Leeds fan on their forum.

As for the manure thing..left that behind over a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Living/born in Rotherham and got relatives/friends who still go on a regular basis I just about still have a bit of a soft spot for the millers despite the abuse I cop for from em

Rotherham were unlucky in a few of games,too many draws as well..officials did not help you either..but its a tough division and you can count yourself a tad unlucky to go down.

Yesterday was truly horrible..the usual 1 million texts full of abuse popped up when I turned me phone on..and a few jokes which were about as funny a bad case of piles..but yer take it on the chin(s) and get on with it!

Be interesting to see how we go next season..can't wait!
    Don't give up your soft spot Rev! You never know when it'll be finished.

It was a season of surprises really for us. Getting spanked on the opening game to beating Derby and drawing against last seasons prem teams gives you a good feeling of what could have beens.

Those defeats like the one for you against are hard to take as every football fan knows but the wins against the odds and the those winning something makes those bits worth it.

I'll be interesting to see if Leeds will be able to close the gap that exists now. To get whare Wolves are now will take some doing but I doubt if they'll be there next season but the established teams like Everton will be there. That's where you'd like to be I'd imaging e and then push on from there. It's going to be a tough ride with ups and downs.

Looking at it from the two side for us i'd be, hopefully we'll bounce back into the Championship but for you it'd be that you'd hope never to play us again int league.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234