+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenny Jackett fails again.....

I really didnt know who to 'cheer' for here between these two extremely over rated teams Portsmouth & Sunderland.
    It was a poor game and Im just relieved that we/Barnsley could just relax and watch them kick the comical stinky dung out of each other.

And although they/Charlton were also very lucky in the end against a plucky Donny team, I hope Charlton & the wheelies will see off Sunderland in the final at Wembley... again!! lol.

As for Portsmouth and the bloke Kenny & his multi coloured donkey Jacket, let the jokes carry on eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I really didnt know who to 'cheer' for here between these two extremely over rated teams Portsmouth & Sunderland.
    It was a poor game and Im just relieved that we/Barnsley could just relax and watch them kick the comical stinky dung out of each other.

And although they/Charlton were also very lucky in the end against a plucky Donny team, I hope Charlton & the wheelies will see off Sunderland in the final at Wembley... again!! lol.

As for Portsmouth and the bloke Kenny & his multi coloured donkey Jacket, let the jokes carry on eh.

Donny went flat out, but sadly as expected the wheels came off the caravan

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Donny went flat out, but sadly as expected the wheels came off the caravan
    Surely they should be fined for going flat out (speeding) in their caravans, on the motorways ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Surely they should be fined for going flat out (speeding) in their caravans, on the motorways ?.

The horses were knackered

Watching those play off games. It looks a poor league.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Watching those play off games. It looks a poor league.
    Well those games didnt show Lg One in a good light I will agree there. But dont make the mistake of thinking next season will be that easy, because surely it wont!.

Football is a funny game.

Millers fans full of optimism but we lose a few games in the first half dozen and the knives will be out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Football is a funny game.
    Millers fans full of optimism but we lose a few games in the first half dozen and the knives will be out.
    We're the same as well matey!. And it remains to be seen how long some of our fans will give Daniel Stendel next season in the Champship, before the knives and the nastiness comes out as we start losing evey week and get into a relegation scrap again.
    Last edited by Acido; 18-05-2019 at 06:07 PM.

I've been watching the football show highlights all season and got to November before I didn't bother watching league one games. They were that poor.
    Sadly I will have to endure more next season.
    We all know Barnsley are a above AVG team for league one but piz poor in the championship.
    the gap is huge between l1 and champ just as it is from champ to prem and the miller's are now as big a club as Barnsley not just the small team over the boarder.
    (As we view Chesterfield/Mansfield)

Thats a bit naughty Cayton kid, calling us piz poor.

But tbh, I think 4th from bottom next season for us in the Champship will be brilliant, if we can achieve that.
    The gap between the old Efl Second & Third divisions has got bigger, and it is getting harder to go up and stay up!.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast