+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT) left wing extremists

OT) left wing extremists

Today there was a small protest down London about trumps visit at a time of remembrance to those who died 75 years ago, why am I posting this because some mob decided to surround this trump supporter and yell in his face nazi scum followed by a milkshake being thrown at him and them laughing at him after he’s assaulted. Video is below if you want to watch it.

https://twitter.com/mattuthompson/st...889399808?s=21

Later she was found on twitter and confronted by people online, after many hours after the incident she put out this hollow reply out.

https://twitter.com/siobhangrrargh/s...561908226?s=21

(I am very sorry for my behaviour today. I should have protested peacefully & I didn't, & I regret that. I've let myself down & I do understand that fully. There are two sides to every story, but my actions were my own, & that's on me.
    Please leave my family & friends out if it.)

I am posting this not so you can stalk this vile creature but to raise awareness of left wing extremists

Vile creatures of either left wing or right wing persuasion don't usually care what people think or offer such profuse apologies. And I'm sure everyone was glad that you cautioned us against stalking her - she's had a narrow escape there

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Vile creatures of either left wing or right wing persuasion don't usually care what people think or offer such profuse apologies. And I'm sure everyone was glad that you cautioned us against stalking her - she's had a narrow escape there
    I don’t think she’s actually sorry patty I think she just posted it because of the **** she was getting online.

I’m not in a hurry in going back to London that’s for sure. Here’s hoping for automatic promotion

Poor turnout of the anti-Trump demonstrators and it looks as though Corbyn has chained himself to the mast of the wrong ship again.

He never learns.

Would have been better holding a vigil outside the Chinese Embassy since it's the 30th anniversary of Tiananmen Square, these people don't know what a terrible regime actually is, just virtue-signalling to their right-on friends.

Corbyn is a man of principles. Ultimately this will always look stupid in the eyes of the masses because the easy way is to go with the flow. In essance - in the end - if he stands alone - he will still be a man of "principles".

Parliament has had a handful of these principled individuals - however politics is a game where principles or a hindrance to compromise.

Corbyn is probably right but we all know history will read otherwise. Anyway - when did being right ever win a knighthood. He's a good man but maybe not a wise man.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Poor turnout of the anti-Trump demonstrators and it looks as though Corbyn has chained himself to the mast of the wrong ship again.

He never learns.
    Some might say he's backed some winners, after all, IRA terrorists can't be prosecuted but British soldiers who served in Northern Ireland can be, who really won that conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    Corbyn is a man of principles. Ultimately this will always look stupid in the eyes of the masses because the easy way is to go with the flow. In essance - in the end - if he stands alone - he will still be a man of "principles".

Parliament has had a handful of these principled individuals - however politics is a game where principles or a hindrance to compromise.

Corbyn is probably right but we all know history will read otherwise. Anyway - when did being right ever win a knighthood. He's a good man but maybe not a wise man.
    I don’t believe he’s a good man Kempo, I think he’s a glove puppet for the far left and has a very dark past.

I see the usual suspects have been at the daily fail website again...
    Firstly, the woman in question didn't do herself, or her movement any favours, and really there's no need for that behaviour, by the same token, nobody was hurt, I could mention the trump fan who carried a knife and used it to puncture the inflatable trump(cutting herself in the process) but that would be a leftie snowflake moaning again wouldn't it.... Judging by the apology, she was quite frank and honest with it so ought to be given the benefit, in this case.
    From what I saw there was a very large protest, and typical of those on here to try and play it down, but heyho.

If the propaganda against an individual is damming then he has powerful enemies - and as the media is controlled by the "right" then it probably means he's got a point....so to speak.

Always watch the timing these facts that adversely affect individuals and / or organisations - smoke and mirrors for those that believe the 5hit the media turn out.

DYOR and look for the beneficiary of such miss-information.

And don't be so bloody naive.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast