+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dom Ball - What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    You come across as a bit childish but I’m only guessing so it must be speculation. 😊

I think the poster you aimed it at said he wouldn’t respond to you again so I guess you could add poor reading ability but again I’m just guessing. ✅
    Haha, you do realise you’ve just used a smiley & a tick when calling someone childish.

Brilliant.

I wonder what Dom’s thought are

Don't understand why anyone would their knickers in twist over him, an average player at best who Warne didn't rate.
    End of.

I heard a reliable sauce that he used to burn the sausages on purpose at Rybos BBQ, and deliberatly turned up late for Warneys prayer meetings....if thats the case we dont want him at the club

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Haha, you do realise you’ve just used a smiley & a tick when calling someone childish.

Brilliant.
    Errr derr I know that was the point.
    Let’s move on carling it’s pointless.

I think we will finish in top 5 I’m guessing you don’t think so?

Never rated him, another "meh" player for the money and wages spent.

Well I'm shocked!

2 threads taken off topic to talk about Dom Ball and the person who takes them off topic can't be arsed to bloody post on it! You couldn't make it up could you?

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Errr derr I know that was the point.
    Let’s move on carling it’s pointless.

I think we will finish in top 5 I’m guessing you don’t think so?
    It’s not filling me full of confidence losing 4 decent wingers at league one level. We know coin won’t be splashed about so will have to see who we bring in. Very doubtful the wingers brought in will be as a good a standard as the four outgoing ones. Never expected anything last time in league one, but genuinely am fearing the worst next season. Let’s hope not an a top ten finish.

Sorry Frog lad. But there was definate reference to be made to DB on those threads. Subjects are interrelated somewhat. We are only little Robbrum - not too much that can be seen in isolation. The Butterfly effect / Domino effect and all that.

But I appreciate your comments and I'll stay within lane from now on.

As for DB & Purrington - both a devastating waste of talent that we should have maxed out for the club's sake. And - sadly more about "personalities" than ability....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123