+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea transfer ban: Blues take appeal to Court of Arbitration for Sport

Chelsea transfer ban: Blues take appeal to Court of Arbitration for Sport

this is just typical of the bigger clubs, why do they think they are above the laws of football?

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48553950

Don’t watch premier league now pal.
    It will implode at some point.

I expect the Forestieri case will ulimately end up there also.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Don’t watch premier league now pal.
    It will implode at some point.
    Everyone said this 20 years ago yet somehow the bubble has expanded even more and we're now at the stage of £billion squads, average players earning £100k pw. I really hope it does implode and in a way, hope we never get there. Don't think there's any danger of the latter happening though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Everyone said this 20 years ago yet somehow the bubble has expanded even more and we're now at the stage of £billion squads, average players earning £100k pw. I really hope it does implode and in a way, hope we never get there. Don't think there's any danger of the latter happening though.
    It's not the English audience that totally feeds the Prem anymore. French people ask me if I've seen this game or that one as they love it.

I don't feel sorry for Chelsea at all! The have enough players to put three of four teams out on any day of the week and they should concentrate on bringing their own players through rather than letting other clubs do it for them.