+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A United front needed from Notts fans to the takeover

A United front needed from Notts fans to the takeover

The news concerning our club had been dire for two years (or longer depending how far back you want to go), and financially this has led again to what I think is termed "distress sale".

As you would expect, the message boards have a wide range of frustrated, angry, alarmed and fatigued fans - but no unified voice.

What strikes me from my current distant vantage point, is that there is no organised fans response.

I should know, but do we still have a supporters club?, is the Trust still active?, do we have any professional fans who might not have the millions required but have links with the FA, National League, NCC and other stakeholders?

In a nutshell, only the fans have the loyalty and best interests of the club at heart.

Time to mobilise.

I agree... totally

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    I agree... totally
    So do I .

Sort it then !

There was a petition before AK/AM's identity reveal that had mixed responses from here and would serve as a single point:

https://www.change.org/p/notts-count...-football-club

Or maybe a new one will be/can be set up.

The Trust were making a big song and dance about still being around a few weeks ago. It is odd that they seem to have vanished again when this is the perfect time to show they're still relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    The Trust were making a big song and dance about still being around a few weeks ago. It is odd that they seem to have vanished again when this is the perfect time to show they're still relevant.
    The reason they have vanished Kim it is not the Trust as you remember them, l believe they exist in name only as opposed to vast numbers who could make a difference. The Trust virtually ceased the night Munto were handed the shares.

Yes, totally agree. I emailed Scoop two days ago. No reply not even an auto one.
    I think that's pretty poor. In fact I complemented him on his "Notts must cease negotiations with May article".
    Haven't finished with that yet. Suppose I'd had important info?
    Right, whee do we start to tell Hardy exactly what we think?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Yes, totally agree. I emailed Scoop two days ago. No reply not even an auto one.
    I think that's pretty poor. In fact I complemented him on his "Notts must cease negotiations with May article".
    Haven't finished with that yet. Suppose I'd had important info?
    Right, whee do we start to tell Hardy exactly what we think?
    Same here !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Same here !
    Does anyone have a email address for the club to make our feelings heard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast