+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United - Ins and Outs

Topsy Did I read somewhere a few week back a young lad has been given his first pro contract? Not sure if his surname was Hull? It must have been you who posted it though I can't find it now

I don’t know if I’ve posted it on here (heatwaves getting to me)

Rotherham United have handed Academy graduate Jake Hull a one-year contract at AESSEAL New York Stadium, subject to EFL and FA ratification.

The defender, who served a two-year scholarship with the Millers, has impressed in his involvement in first team training since the expiry of his youth agreement with the club and has subsequently been rewarded with a professional deal by boss Paul Warne.

Thanks young man. I thought the heat was getting to me!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t know if I’ve posted it on here (heatwaves getting to me)

Rotherham United have handed Academy graduate Jake Hull a one-year contract at AESSEAL New York Stadium, subject to EFL and FA ratification.

The defender, who served a two-year scholarship with the Millers, has impressed in his involvement in first team training since the expiry of his youth agreement with the club and has subsequently been rewarded with a professional deal by boss Paul Warne.
    Any relation to Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Any relation to Ron.
    The Dominic Samuel deal has fallen through. Apparently after the weekend he went back in for more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller View Post
    The Dominic Samuel deal has fallen through. Apparently after the weekend he went back in for more money.
    Some posted he failed the medical. Interesting. Thanks Mick

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Some posted he failed the medical. Interesting. Thanks Mick
    He never took the medical. agreed to sign on friday and then contacted with a huge wage increase request on monday. That was refused and he failed to turn up again to sign the contract.

I seem to recall that Kieran Agard tried that stunt with Steve Evans.

After a few days of reflection he accepted what was on offer and signed the contract

What! We couldn’t afford 1 more bag of pork scratchings to get this deal over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller View Post
    He never took the medical. agreed to sign on friday and then contacted with a huge wage increase request on monday. That was refused and he failed to turn up again to sign the contract.
    Could have failed medical by not taking it lol I was told he didn’t pass medical so he wasn’t signed

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast