+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T Jo Brand acid attack joke acceptable or not?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    And there my friend is my point of what freedom of speech is all about. You have the right to reply to even the dumbest of remarks even if they are not aimed at you but now because of people who have just backed up what you can say as long as you hide it behind a joke replying to it is the best you will ever be able to do.

I could slander you from now till the end of time as long as I pretend its a joke and all you could do is slander me back. The rules on what you can say have now changed, having a line that cannot be crossed no longer exists and every horrible thing you can say about anything or anyone can now be crossed because it was said as a joke.

Racism, ***ism etc have now been downgraded from offensive and against the law to a joking matter.
    And why I would never argue a case for fteedom of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    And why I would never argue a case for fteedom of speech.
    I am not saying that you cannot argue I am saying that by backing this horrible so called joke you are paving the way for freedom of speech to have no boundary which it can cross. You have given the right to people to say anything they want about anyone they want as long as it is said to be a joke.

Barnier caused the poor little luvs to self implode when he said there should be a special place in hell for the architects of Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Barnier caused the poor little luvs to self implode when he said there should be a special place in hell for the architects of Brexit.
    Wrong about inciting God
    The judgment is on a one to one basis no witnesses to help your case no opportunity to incite no opportinity for smart arse "lawyers" like Kerr to muddy the waters
    Wrong about Barnier, it was Donald Tusk

Funny thing freedom of speech
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 15-06-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910