+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Tory party at work

O/T The Tory party at work

Don't call that assault. From the video it looks like he's just stops and got her out of the room. What's he supposed to do. If it was a man would there be a problem probably not.

Better question is how was she allowed in, in the first place?

Sorry exiletyke I’m usually the first one to jump at a scummy politicians bashing but I have to think if this was a pitch invader would that be considered as rough treatment and I have to say no.

I watched this on the news this morning and I was outraged that he didn't pin her to the floor until armed guards came and took her away!

These activists have the right to demonstrate and thankfully they do it on the behalf of everyone but walking round a room full of people who wouldn't have had a clue what was happening and must have feared the worst had to be challenged and in my opinion he did the right thing in stopping her.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I watched this on the news this morning and I was outraged that he didn't pin her to the floor until armed guards came and took her away!

These activists have the right to demonstrate and thankfully they do it on the behalf of everyone but walking round a room full of people who wouldn't have had a clue what was happening and must have feared the worst had to be challenged and in my opinion he did the right thing in stopping her.
    I trust you have watched the whole video to the end
    We lead the world in climate change says Hammond by committing to a zero carbon economy by 2050 That's 30 years hence when we will have forgotten his empty words

She needs locking up.

5 minutes of fame for a shallow minded nutter.

I don't vote Tory never will but what gives idiots like her the right just to barge in like she did? No - one and I mean no -one, knew what her full intentions were. There are far too many copy cats who simply wish to go out and injure people, knowing today's justice system is weak so little to be afraid of by committing a possible vile act.

Got her by the neck? He could have taken her straight down to the floor. He handled the situation in a correct and brave manner without thought for himself and suppressed what might have been a totally different story. Well done Mark Field!

People will jump on this because it was a Tory incident nothing more.

I thought the hand clapping was pathetic though and showed the rest of the world what a pompous lot they are.

Exile I watched what you posted. In the real world that's not assault. They have a right to protest but like its been said the people there would not have known what was happening so he dod the right thing.

Pathetic Exiletyke. I applaud the guy who stopped her she could have done anything if the guy had not stepped in.

As a matter of law, a person lawfully on land may use reasonable force to eject a trespasser. A person using no more than reasonable force in such a situation is not guilty of assault.

When judging what is reasonable, it has to be borne in mind that a person acting in the heat of the moment cannot be expected to 'weigh to a nicety' the amount of force that he or she uses.

God, I love wiki

We live in a country where the state broadcaster gives air time to comedians who tell 'jokes' about throwing acid at politicians. That might make 'weighing to a nicety' even harder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast