+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I still don't understand

I still don't understand

Why you didn't organise a friendly with Forest at Meadow Lane. It's my favourite pre-season game and if you can't make money out of that you're not going to make it anywhere.

Answer to that question is AH enough said.

AH pissed off Florest, and that's why we didn't get the friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    Why you didn't organise a friendly with Forest at Meadow Lane. It's my favourite pre-season game and if you can't make money out of that you're not going to make it anywhere.
    Saying we are looking for competitive games doesn't quite work.

mansfield like to play a couple of local non league teams in pre season friendlies, maybe they can fit you in a 5 a side game?

errr, do you still have 5 players?
    Last edited by M1cksut; 30-06-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M1cksut View Post
    mansfield like to play a couple of local non league teams in pre season friendlies, maybe they can fit you in a 5 a side game?

Can we give you a ring in the morning?

One of the few pleasant memories from last season was beating you lot at Meadow Lane. In a season where only 5 of the 23 visiting teams left our ground empty handed, the three points you failed to get ended up costing you promotion.

yeah, the 19 draws also helped.

we were just trying to keep you in the league, you being the oldest league club in the world meant something to us, if not to you lot!

yeah, the 19 draws also helped.

we were just trying to keep you in the league, you being the oldest league club in the world meant something to us, if not to you lot!
    Yes, our relegation must have been hard for you lot.

yes, we regularly hold meetings to pray to the great god Hexidactylos for your safe return to real football, but it seems to fall on deaf ears!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast