+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

That's what it takes somebody doing something different. Good win for the week Bongo but your self appointed King title will be hollow until you've won a championship. This could be the season.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Thanks Rosie... Harry did have Vardy as captain too this week tho.

Oops my apologies to Harry I wrongly wrote down Abraham 🤭🤭🤭, obviously an immediate appointment required at Spec Savers. 👓🥺😋

To be fair it's really close. I've just took an 8 point hit so I'm now level with Dazzy and only a couple of points between the too 4. BB is only 19 points off too spot and he's in 6th.
    My captain choice has been really poor until this week.
    Too 34.000 in the world is by far my best season so far.

Week 11

CAPTAIN WATCH

Easy week (assuming I have managed to write the names correctly ) only 4 players given the armband with Sterling top managers choice with 7 votes.

1. Vardy/Aguero 12 points - Dazzy, Harry, Jesh, Gornal, Iwuz, HJ, Nuc and Liam.

3. DeBruyne 4 points - Picasso, Sam, Rosie and Yubby.

4. Sterling 2points - Bongo, Uncle Tony, David, Winnie, Will, Oz and 3 points for BB who played his Triple Captain Chip. 🤬

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Picasso and Jack of the Net won their 2nd award of the season filling their boots 🥾 with 87💥 sumptuous points.

Joint runners up with 84 points Bongo with Sausage United and Sam with McGinn It To Win It.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Jack of the Net.

👎2. Sausage United.

👉3. Swordfish.

👎4. Dazzy’s Barmy Army.

👉5. Big Bo FC.

👍6. The Crimson Tide.

Picasso reclaims top spot and the crown 👑 with a massive leap from 4th to 1st place. It must have been some team talk or perhaps the increased win bonus offer 😜 either way Jack of the Net where on their game this week. Although Bongo and Picasso on the same number of points 662 by virtue of having made 3 transfers to Picasso’s 0 Bongo slips down to 2nd place. Should be a ding dong battle between them next week in the meantime Bongo takes over Dazzy’s lackey duties.🤪

Uncle Tony cemented in 3rd.

Dazzy slithers down to 4th.

Harry static in 5th.

Another inspiring team talk by Iwuz sees him dislodge BB and reclaim 6th place.

BB now finds himself down in 10th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👎 17. Kirkley Krusaders

👉18. Tyrone’s Abs

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Jesh slumps back in relegation fodder.

Rosie and Yubby well and truly cemented in 18th and 19th place respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

BB and the Billesley Villans scoop their first Mare of the season with a miserly 36 points. All I will say BB played his Triple Captain Chip on Sterling. 🤬

LUNDSTRAM APPRECIATION 👏👏👏👏👏

I think you can tell by the scores who had Mr 21 point Lundstram in their team. In fact there is only 5 teams where he does not appear on the team sheet.

CHIPS

Wildcard - Gornal

Triple Captain - BB 3 points 👎🤬👎🤬👎🤬

Norwich v Watford kick off Gameweek 12 on Friday 8th November.

Ensure your team sheets are in by 7pm.

Nice one Rosie and well done Picasso.
    I might rename my side the green arrow because I get a green arrow most weeks and now in the top 12.000 in the world.
    Long way to go though. Still anyone's to win.

yes, the team had a bit of a talking to this week and they all took it on board...….apart from the captain! thanks once again for your efforts Rosie. Brilliant stuff. Lots of twists and turns to come Im sure.

I've just checked out your team Picasso seeing your my closest rival at the mo. How on earth are you going to beat me when your team kit is girly?

Week 12

With the top 2 playing each other most of our managers had a deep and meaningful rethink on their captain selection, which resulted in only 3 names being put forward for captain duties with Abraham top managers choice with 9 votes just shading Vardy with 8.

1. Vardy 24 points - Uncle Tony, Dazzy, Winnie, Sam, Nuc, Oz, Gornal and a whopping 36💥 points for Harry💥 who played his triple captain chip.

2. Abraham 16 points - Picasso, Bongo, Iwuz, David, HJ, Liam, Jesh, Rosie and Yubby.

3. Sterling 4 points - BB and Will.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The Hubball boys monopolised the league. Showing amazing tactical knowledge beyond his years son Harry with Big Bo FC 💥 won their second award of the season with a gargantuan 87 points 👏👏👏👏👏and proud Dad Sam with McGinn It To Win It finish runners up with 82 points.

Great scores. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Sausage United

👍3. Big Bo FC

👎4. Sword Fish

👍5. McGinn & Tonic

👎6. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

Picasso and Bongo literally joined at the hip again with 720 points each I am assuming Bongo had more transfer activity.

Star of the week Harry up from 5th to 3rd place.

Uncle Tony down from 3rd to 4th.

A new entrant in 5th place David.

Dazzy slumps down to 6th now finding himself sandwiched between the 2 McGinn teams. Sam’s McGinn It To Win It in 7th just waiting for a Dazzy error.

Iwuz exits the elite and finds himself in 8th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam

👉18. Tyrone’s Abs

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Liam drops into the danger zone.

Rosie and Yubby still propping the league up.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

The wheels appear to have come off big time as BB and the Billesley Villans collect their second Mare of the season with a pitiful 30 points. Two weeks for BB to find their mojo and get them back to firing on all cylinders again.

CHIPS

Wildcard - Dazzy

Bench Boost - Sam

Triple Captain - Harry 36 points 👍

Fantasy League back on Saturday 23rd November.

Let’s hope Gameweek 13 in not unlucky for some. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Maybe Bongo could have a quiet word in my ear, I need to find a winning formula from somewhere!

Oh and thanks Rosie, you keep this board alive with your superb contributions.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)