+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Thanks once again Rosie. Looks like I’ll try to stagger over the finishing line. It’s been weeks since I’ve had a really good one. Wrong captain once again.

Week 27

Seven captains on view with loyal Salah supporters making their chosen one yet again top managers choice with 11 votes.

1. Aubameyang 26 points - Lucky for Will who definitely appears to have gone awol and with Captain Sterling injured his trusty vice captain Aubameyang took the armband and delivered an impressive point haul. 👍

2. Mane 16 points - Jesh.

3. Salah 14 points - Picasso, Harry, Bongo, David, Uncle Tony, Winnie, Nuc, Oz, Rosie, Yubby and BB.

4. Jimenez 10 points - Iwuz and HJ.

5. DeBruyne 6 points - Dazzy and Liam.

6. Ings 🥺4 points - Sam.

7. SJ 2points - Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEk AWARD 🏆

Oz and Ozstan Villa scoop their 3rd award of the season with 63💥outstanding points.

Runners up with 57 points Jota Than The Sun and with Will missing full credit to Aubameyang for his superhuman effort in marshalling the team and scoring 26 of those points. 😜🤪

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo F C.

👉3. Sausage United.

👉4. McGinn & Tonic.

👉5. Swordfish.

👉6. Crimson Tide.

More pressure heaped on our 👑King Picasso has Harry closes to within 6 points.

Position wise very boring no change in the top 6.

RELEGATION 😱

17👎. Aston Liam.

18👍. Jota Than The Sun.

19👎. Claret & Blue Army.

Liam’s turn to plunge back in the relegation mire,💩 whilst our 2 manager less team’s swop places.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

BB heaving sighs of relieve that the Claret & Blue Army minus Gornal collect this weeks award with 29 points.

Gameweek 28 starts Friday 28th February. Team sheets must be in by 7pm.

This week is definitely going to give our managers some tactical nightmares. 🤔🧐

My Son nightmare cost me points this week. 72 points behind Picasso! is it possible?

Well done Oz and thank you Rosie. Top job.

Thanks Rosie!

Hmm … three Manager of the Week Awards … sooooo greedy, Mr Ozfan. Well done, Mr Smartypants.

I think I would probably do better adopting Will's tactic of non-management - my lack of checking fixtures means I'll be rather short of players, next week. I may have to play in goal myself …

Heads off to learn how to catch a ball ...
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 25-02-2020 at 08:41 PM.

My plan to captain Ings to make sure he didn't score against us worked... Shame I couldn't have captained the rest of the Saints players

Thanks Rosie/ Bongo/ Winnie. It's sunshine on a season of mid-table mediocrity At least I'm above dazza, yubbs and my son. Who is not impressed being in the bottom three so has been pondering scheming selling and sweating over his side all week. I'm going in with 9 players. Not worth any chips to fill the gaps.

Thanks for the superhuman efforts once again Rosie. All very squeaky bum. Bongo, it’s not just me you’re trying to catch! I’d be happy to cash in my lead for a Villa win on Sunday.

Sod that Picasso this is way more important

Week 28

Week 28 proved difficult some managers chose to field incomplete teams and most of us had no cover on the bench.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Five captains nominated Salah, Firmino, Traore, Mane and Maddison. With Salah supporters giving their chosen one a massive vote of confidence making him top choice with 12 votes.

However all 5 contrived to earn their respective teams a depressingly meagre 4 points. I can’t recall this happing before in Fantasy League.

Will and Gornal had no manager, no vice captain and no points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The Hubball boys reined supreme as Dad Sam and Samatta of Opinion scoop their 3rd award of the season with 55 triumphant points just pipping Son Harry and Big Bo F C with 54 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Big Bo F C.

👎2. Jack of the Net.

👉3. Sausage United.

👉4. McGinn & Tonic.

👉5. Swordfish.

👉6. The Crimson Tide.

The big news is Picasso has been dethroned. The Young Pretender Harry laid claim to the crown🤴 and is the new numero uno. Only 11 points adrift for Picasso so nothing to drastic. Tension mounting only10 gameweeks left before our champ is crowned, is it a dual between our top two or can one of our managers come with a late run.

No change in position for the remainder of our top 6 teams.

Sam hovering in 7th place waiting to take advantage of any Iwuz error. 😜

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Claret & Blue Army.

The manager less bottom 2 look relegation certs leaving Liam to fight for his league place.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

The manager less Claret and Blue Army with 10 points sparing Winnie and her Warriors blushes. 😜🤪😝

CHIPS

Spookily 🤔🤔both Sam and Harry played their Free Hit. 🤪😜

Sorry if there is any glaring errors but multitasking watching Chelsea v Liverpool at the same time. 🤪😜😝

My trophy shelf is groaning under the weight of Drongo awards this season. Hopefully it will hold up! I was fully expecting the award this week, given my lack of players, so accept it with grace, apart from pulling a scungy face when I saw Sam had won Manager of the Week and is now in 7th. Huh! Well done to both the Hubball boys.

Thank you for another toppingly grand report, Rosie.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)