+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Good idea, BB!

Thanks Sam. I'm in too!

Welcome Harry!

Can my 2 year old play?

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Welcome Harry!
    He and I are both doing "take the L" at you Winnie

(I don't really know what that is)

We can't expect a full update from Rosie on this though.

No if its alright I'll do the updates on Don't Lose Your Head

BB and Sam what a brilliant idea 👍 it makes it so much more competitive and personal. 🤪😝

Sado that I am I have just read the rules didn’t realise what a huge impact transfers could have on head to head scores. 😱

Looking forward to reading your updates Sam. 👍

Hope you don’t mind just copied the rules so everyone understands the league.

Head-to-Head Scoring

In a league with Head-to-Head scoring, every team plays a match against another team in the league each Gameweek. The match result is based on the Gameweek score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the Gameweek.

3 points are awarded for a win and 1 point for a draw, teams are then ranked on points earned in Head-to-Head matches.

Head-to-Head fixtures are generated at the start of the league's first Gameweek. Once these fixtures have been generated the league is locked and teams will not be able to join or leave.

If a Head-to-Head league has an odd number of teams then an average team will join the league to ensure each team has a fixture every Gameweek. This team will always score the Gameweek average.

In the event of a tie between teams, the team who has most game points will be positioned higher.

Head-to-Head Knock-out stage

Optionally, a Head-to-Head league may end with a knock-out stage over up to 3 Gameweeks with the league winner decided by a match in the final Gameweek. The automatically entered average team will not enter the knock-out stage, their place being taken by the next placed team.

In the event of a tie between teams in a Head-to-Head knock-out match, the following tie-breaks will be used:

Most goals scored in the Gameweek
    Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek
    Virtual coin toss

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Can my 2 year old play?

Yes. Sam needs someone of his own mental age in the League.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    He and I are both doing "take the L" at you Winnie

(I don't really know what that is)
    I'm doing right back at you!

We have now reached 18 teams in the Fantasy League.

The latest teams to register:-

Our current champion 👑 Oz - Ozstan Villa

Oz Junior Liam - Aston Liam

Jesh - Kirkley Krusaders

Will - Jota Than The Sun

Welcome to our Villamad family Will.

I am hoping fingers crossed there could be a family connection between Picasso and Will. Ready with the apology if I am wrong Picasso. 😝🤪

So with Richard still our mystery man the question remains Who Are Ya? 😝😜

Villamad Head to Head League

8 teams registered so far:-

McGinn it to Win it

Winnie’s Warriors

The Billesley Villan

Jack of the Net

Sausage United

Ozstan Villa

Jota Than The Sun

Tyrone’s Abs

So come on guys registered in Fantasy League you need to input code vk2iqm to also join us in the Head to Head League.

Remember our roving reporter Sam will be keeping us updated on the weekly action. 🤪
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 23-07-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)