+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Hi AV

Winnie is in charge of Fantasy League admin and she will post the new joining code for newbies. 😜

When you join could you please let her know your username and team name any family members are welcome but we do ask you to vouch for them in the same way.

We also have a Head to Head League and Sam is in charge of that and likewise you will need a different joining code.

Always good to welcome new blood to VMFL AV the more the merrier. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    But such happy memories Bongo.
    To be fair you started the season well with some mega captain picks.

Hi AV, the link is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The code to join our VillaMad League is 2zea5n

Any help needed just shout!

All known Villa Mad posters and their friends and families welcome. As Rosie said, though, please identify yourself/your friends and family on this thread before the start of the season, so that I don't have to push the eject button. I REALLY hate doing that. Please don't make me do it.

Winnie x

Congratulations Picasso well done, great win. You have of course won an exclusive prize bonanza ...ok not that exclusive but a prize nevertheless I will be in contact with the details.

Thanks to Rosie for another tireless campaign, you are awesome. Thanks to Winnie for her little bit too.

Very tough competition this year. We must be one of the better groups in the comp. Can't wait for this one.

AV you really are back! Looking forward to seeing your FL team.

Has anyone noticed im no1 right now.

Thanks Rosie/Winnie have registered just need to pick my winning team which will be Bolans boogie boys

I haven't heard of Tony for a very long time. Can we refuse his entry this year?

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Congratulations Picasso well done, great win. You have of course won an exclusive prize bonanza ...ok not that exclusive but a prize nevertheless I will be in contact with the details.

Thanks to Rosie for another tireless campaign, you are awesome. Thanks to Winnie for her little bit too.

Very tough competition this year. We must be one of the better groups in the comp. Can't wait for this one.

AV you really are back! Looking forward to seeing your FL team.
    Thanks Oz. Sounds interesting and cryptic.

I’ve had a look. Seems you don’t get as much for your money next season. I’m going to have to defer for a few weeks until I’m sure we don’t sell Jack as it affects the name of my team!

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Thanks Oz. Sounds interesting and cryptic.
    Hey mate check your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Hey mate check your inbox
    Thanks Oz. That’s amazing! I’ve messaged you back.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)