+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

With Burnley v Man U and Man City v Villa fixtures postponed this will have a huge impact on our teams for gameweek 1.

Wildcards to be played as early as week 2. 😱

Decisions, decisions. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Congratulations Picasso well done, great win. You have of course won an exclusive prize bonanza ...ok not that exclusive but a prize nevertheless I will be in contact with the details.

Thanks to Winnie for her little bit too.
    Thank you for appreciating my little bit. Little bits are vewy important. Giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by av4ever View Post
    Thanks Rosie/Winnie have registered just need to pick my winning team which will be Bolans boogie boys
    Thanks for letting me know, AV! Will look forward to seeing Bolan's Boogie Boys in action!

I can't see you in our VillaMad league yet. You (and any other newcomers) just need to click on League, Create or Join a League, Join a Private League, then type in 2zea5n where it says code, and then you should be an official member of the presigious VM League! Rosie has spent her summer making us all badges and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I haven't heard of Tony for a very long time. Can we refuse his entry this year?
    BB was such a better bouncer than me, Sam! I hate doing this bit! If you're not still in contact, and want that, then of course, as he's your guest. I think I'll just have to wait for him to register as he'll be automatically entered unless he opts out, and then I can refuse it. If he gets in contact and still wants to be a member, then please let him know he is very welcome, and I will try to let him back in the league (providing it's before the start of the season) - I put a block on people joining at the end of the first gameweek back to be fair to everybody (unless it's someonewho couldn't join earlier for some reason and they ask very nicely, and bring flowers and chocolates ) ...

I still feel mean though. I can't fill BB's old bouncer boots like he did.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 25-08-2020 at 10:04 PM.

My team is incredible

Will pick my team soon it needs a lot of thinking

I am strongly advising all of our lovely managers not to think of doing an early wildcard or free hit. It is almost certain there will be postponed games because of Covid 19. There are already 7 or 8 players from Chelsea who are in quarentine. And Pogba too today.

My team is more incredible than yours Bongo. Its almost certainly exactly the same as Winesis's!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)