+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Well done Rosie on your amazing score! I bet you enjoyed doing the write up this week!

But. How on earth did Yubby get 100 points! I demand a recount! Well done bro.

As Rosie said, I did my wildcard this week but am having a bit of a Bongo moment and wanting to swap half my team already ha ha! I am resisting though ...

Well done Rosie! Great week for you and on top of that we get another great report. Your a star Rosie!! 👌
    Very tight and high standard season this year Were all getting better at it appart from the people near the bottom like oz and Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Well done Rosie! Great week for you and on top of that we get another great report. Your a star Rosie!! 👌
    Very tight and high standard season this year Were all getting better at it appart from the people near the bottom like oz and Sam.
    You're all being beaten by a 9 year old in his debut season. Silly sosij

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    You're all being beaten by a 9 year old in his debut season. Silly sosij
    Ha ha, there's nothing like bruising a fantasy manager's ego than one's carefully curated (cough) tactics being well and truly shown up by a 9 year old rookie!

My fragile ego is currently being cushioned by being ahead of the 9 year old's dad, for however long it lasts. I'm living in the moment. At the moment ...

Week 32

CAPTAIN WATCH

Understandably patience and loyalty have gone after our managers decided only points matter🤪 so consequently it was no surprise to see of the 10 captains on view it was Jimenez who was voted top managers choice with 5 votes.

1. Aubameyang/ Sterling 32 points - Bongo, HJ, Oz and Will. 💥

3. Fernandes 30 points - Uncle Tony.

4. DeBruyne 28 points - Winnie and BB.

5. Kane 14 points - Dazzy and Gornal.

6. Martial 6 points - Rosie and Yubby.

7. Jimenez/Salah/Jack 4 points - Harry, David, Nuc, Sam, Iwuz, Picasso, Liam.

Last Alexander- Arnold 0 Points - Jesh.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

This week it’s Bongo 💥 and Sausage F C who take centre stage and milk the applause with 87 💥 sumptuous points with Winnie and the Warriors standing in the wings as runners up with 78 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Big Bo F C.

👉2. Jack of the Net.

👉3. Sausage United.

👍4. Swordfish.

👎5. McGinn & Tonic.

👍6. Winnie’s Warriors.

At last we have some top 6 action.

Harry 👑 extends his lead to 28 points leaving a desperately disappointed Picasso fuming 😡 over his captain Salah’s performance last night.

Bongo cemented in 3rd.

Uncle Tony up to 4th booting 🥾 David down to 5th.

Winnie leapfrogging 🐸 Nuc to claim 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱💩

👉17. Aston Liam

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Claret & Blue Army.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Liam and Aston Liam with 30 points.

The next 3 Gameweeks and the times your team sheets need to be in by.

33. Saturday 4th 11.30am

34. Tuesday 7th 5pm

35. Saturday 11th 11.30am

Thanks for another great read, Rosie! The game weeks are coming thick and fast and you're doing brilliantly!

Congrats on your Manager of the Week award, Bongo! Good call re Auba!

Delighted to make an appearance in the top 6 again - only my 2nd time there this season, after the most fleeting of appearances at Christmas. I'm sure Nuc and Sam will be plotting to ensure it is equally as fleeting 2nd time around!

I think everyone has known me long enough to know there won't be any Liverpool players wearing armbands this week in my team... Hmm I think FPL should really award loyalty points ... like the supermarkets ... Giggles.

The king is back!

Week 33 ⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 8 captains on view this week. Fernandes and Salah joint top picks with 4 votes each.

1. Fernandes 30 points�� - Harry, Uncle Tony, David and Jesh.

2. Martial 28 points - Picasso, Bongo and Sam.

3. Mane 22 points - Rosie.

4 Salah 12 points - Nuc, HJ, Oz and Yubby.

5 Kane/Jimenez 4 points - Dazzy, Gornal and Iwuz.

Laying the blame firmly at Pep’s door in joint last place Sterling/DeBruyne 2 points - Will, Winnie, BB and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD ��

Yet another highly impressive score this time it’s Uncle Tony and Swordfish who breech the �� point barrier with a massive 107 points.

Runner up Harry and Big Bo F C with 84 points.

Well played guys ����������

Top 6��

��1. Big Bo F C

��2. Jack of the Net

��3. Swordfish

�� 4. Sausage United

�� 5. McGinn & Tonic

��6. Mings the Merciless

RELEGATION ��

��17. Aston Liam

��18. Jota Than The Sun

��19. Claret & Blue Army

MARE OF THE WEEK

Will with Jota Than The Sun 29 points.

CHIPS

Nuc - Free Hit

Picasso - Wildcard

Uncle Tony - Bench Boost
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 07-07-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Week 33 ⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 8 captains on view this week. Fernandes and Salah joint top picks with 4 votes each.

1. Fernandes 30 points💥 - Harry, Uncle Tony, David and Jesh.

2. Martial 28 points - Picasso, Bongo and Sam.

3. Mane 22 points - Rosie.

4 Salah 12 points - Nuc, HJ, Oz and Yubby.

5 Kane/Jimenez 4 points - Dazzy, Gornal and Iwuz.

Laying the blame firmly at Pep’s door in joint last place Sterling/DeBruyne 2 points - Will, Winnie, BB and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Yet another highly impressive score this time it’s Uncle Tony and Swordfish who breech the 100 point barrier with a massive 107 points.

Runner up Harry and Big Bo F C with 84 points.

Well played guys 👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6

👉1. Big Bo F C

👉2. Jack of the Net

👍3. Swordfish

👎4. Sausage United

👉5. McGinn & Tonic

👍6. Mings the Merciless

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Aston Liam

👉18. Jota Than The Sun

👉19. Claret & Blue Army

Harry 👑maintains his lead over Picasso.

Uncle Tony up into 3rd booting 🥾 the self proclaimed King Bongo down to 4th.

David treading water in 5th.

Nuc back into 6th place replacing one week wonder Winnie.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Will with Jota Than The Sun 29 points.

CHIPS

Nuc - Free Hit

Picasso - Wildcard

Uncle Tony - Bench Boost

Apologies for my first effort think I must have pressed post instead of preview anyway whatever I pressed it didn’t like it but somehow I managed to retrieve post. Phew.

Big thanks again, Rosie!

Thought I might be in line for the Drongo award at one point, so happy to escape that even if i've been unceremoniously booted out of the top 6 executive chair before I even managed to warm the cushion! I hope Nuc likes the pink floral one I left behind for him.

Bongo, even you can't claim to be the King on here at the moment, but if you go and have a look on the Footymad league, you'll see you have your own little Kingdom over there. Actually, the Villa Madders are holding their own there at the moment - Im 4th and Sam's fifth (obviously ) and Rosie's not far behind in 7th and rising!

Well done to Uncle Tony and Harry!

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)