+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    Unlimited transfers allowed, bring it on!!!
    Ha ha I should have known you'd be onto it right away BB! You posted while I was still typing!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Ha ha I should have known you'd be onto it right away BB! You posted while I was still typing!

You both beat me to it I was going to ask if our managers where returning to take charge of their teams but I see BB and Winnie are chomping at the bit. 🐴

Will Harry be crowned 🤴Champion or will a reenergised 💪Picasso stage a comeback.
    Perhaps if we keep silent Sam and Bongo might forget. 😛

Thanks for posting all the info Winnie💥

I have checked the fixture lists and I have to put my hand up and say I am sorry I can’t keep up with the reviews
    however, I will try to do mini reviews the best I can. Hope that’s ok.

Great we start with unlimited transfers. 😛

Hope to see all our managers back. Respecting social distancing naturally 👍Good luck guys. ☘️
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 08-06-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Well well well. Look who we have here. This town ain't big enough for the both of us Winesis! Especially with social distancing and my increased waistline.

I have been making a billion changes to my team, and something I have noticed is - I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO IS ANY GOOD ANY MORE!

Mr Lundstrum apparently scored 2 goals in their recent friendly, and he quite likes scoring against us. So, for safety, and for reasons of jinxing him, I may well give him the armband.

Harry is gutted because he thought he had already won the league. I said he has unlimited transfers and he said "but I'm winning. Why would I change my team. We are the best". Don't know where his arrogance comes from.

Anyway, I'm off to be the special one somewhere for a while.

Your crap Sam

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Well well well. Look who we have here. This town ain't big enough for the both of us Winesis! Especially with social distancing and my increased waistline.

I have been making a billion changes to my team, and something I have noticed is - I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO IS ANY GOOD ANY MORE!

Mr Lundstrum apparently scored 2 goals in their recent friendly, and he quite likes scoring against us. So, for safety, and for reasons of jinxing him, I may well give him the armband.

Harry is gutted because he thought he had already won the league. I said he has unlimited transfers and he said "but I'm winning. Why would I change my team. We are the best". Don't know where his arrogance comes from.

Anyway, I'm off to be the special one somewhere for a while.
    I did wonder why you waddled through the Fantasy League managers' door sideways, Sam!

I am soooo out of practise at this! I still haven't made any transfers as I can't decide on my chip strategy! It's going to be 11th hour push the button job me thinks.

Ha ha no I can't imagine where Harry gets it from either! I'm looking forward to the battle of Harry v Picasso resuming. It's going to be a good one!

Heads off to continue team dithering in lockdown privacy.

Week 30

With a warning to keep our social distance and curb our language after 3 months of lockdown we can finally welcome back our intrepid managers to complete the Fantasy League season. Looking worse for wear it’s hard to recognise most with their lockdown locks me included. 😱 Somewhat different to their teams who are supporting immaculately coiffed hair. 🤔 Obviously Jack is excluded.

CAPTAIN WATCH

8 captains on view with Aubameyang voted managers top choice with 5 votes.

1. DeBruyne 30 points - Picasso, Winnie and 45 points for Uncle Tony and Nuc who played their Triple Captain chip.

2. Sterling 20 points - Will.

3. Aguero 16 points - David, Bongo and Rosie.

4. McGinn 10 points - Liam

5. Jack/Aubameyang 8 points - Sam, BB, Harry, HJ, Yubby Jesh and 12 points for Oz who played his Triple Captain chip

Joint last Vardy/Kane 4 points - Iwuz,Dazzy and Gornal

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

There was some fantastic scoring and I did think a number of teams would smash the 💯 point barrier but as it transpired only one succeeded. With a breathtaking 113 points Nuc with Mings the Merciless 💥💥💥💥💥absolutely smashed it.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Big Bo FC

👉2. Jack of the Net

👉3. Sausage United

👉4. McGinn & Tonic

👉5. Swordfish

👉6. Mings the. Merciless

No positions changed in our top 6 however Harry extends his lead over Picasso to 47 points.

Back to the tactical drawing board ✍️ for Picasso as our youngest manager Harry shows no signs of letting the pressure get to him.. 😜

RELEGATION 😱

👉.17 Aston Liam

👉18. Jota Than The Sun

👉19. Claret & Blue Army

No change.

Chips played this week.

BENCH BOOST - Harry, David and Liam

FREE HIT - Bongo and Winnie

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Uncle Tony, Nuc and Oz.

Gameweek 31 - commences today, Tuesday 23rd team sheets in by 5pm

Gameweek 32 - commences Saturday 27th team sheets in by 11.30am

It's great to see you, and your wonderful reports back again, Rosie! I've missed them! The locks comments and observations re the players' hair made me laugh! My hair's already longish so not too much of a difference for me - I'd love to see some of the guys' hair though! Giggles.

Big congrats to Nuclear - amazing score!

Happy to have risen two places and resuming my rightful annoying role (to Sam anyway) as his nemesis.

Heads back to dithering over captain choice. I'm so indecisive since we came back!

Missed all this. Great report!

Well done Nuclear and thank you Rosie

Week 31

CAPTAIN WATCH

Our managers having very different opinions on who they wanted as their captain this week which resulted in 10 players nominated.

Salah with only 4 votes was top choice just pipping Jimenez and Fernandes with 3 votes each.

1. Alexander-Arnold 28 points💥 - Jesh💥.

2. Salah 22 points - Picasso, David, Oz and Yubby.

3. Jimenez/ Van Dijk 18 points - Harry, Nuc, Rosie and Liam.

5. DeBruyne 16 points - Winnie and BB.

6. Kane 10 points - Gornal.

7. Fernandes 6 points - Bongo, Uncle Tony and Sam.

3 way tie for last place Vardy/Aubameyang/Sterling 4 points - Iwuz, Dazzy, HJ and Will.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Collecting her first award of the season the ever modest and unassuming ROSIE and Tyrone’s Abs with a breathtakingly brilliant 💥💥💥112 points💥💥💥

Runner up Yubby and Injury Prone Xl 100 points💥.

Well played me 👏👏👏👏👏 and well played Yubby 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Big Bo FC

👉2. Jack of the Net.

👉3. Sausage United.

👉4. McGinn & Tonic.

👉5. Swordfish.

👉6. Mings the merciless.

Boots 🥾 on the other foot now as after a superb performance this week Picasso and Jack of the Net close to within 13 points of Harry and Big Bo FC. The crown 👑 still up for grabs.

RELEGATION

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Claret & Blue Army.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army with 40 points.

WILDCARDS PLAYED

David, Winnie and Rosie
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 26-06-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks for a another stunning write up Rosie and congratulations on your mighty score!

Lots of twists and turns yet. There seems to be lots of points for the taking a the moment. The trick is where to find them!

I had to honour Marcus Rashford for his work with school free meals with a place in my team.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)