+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Week 34 ⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Eight captains on view and with 6 votes DeBruyne was top managers pick.

1. Salah 36 points - HJ and Yubby.

2. Fernandes 28 points - Uncle Tony, David, Rosie and Jesh.

3. Sterling 20 points - Will.

4. Ings 18 points - Harry.

5. DeBruyne 14 points - Picasso, Bongo, Nuc, Winnie, BB and Liam.

3 way tie for last Rashford,Kane and Jimenez 4 points - Oz, Sam, Dazzy, Gornal and Iwuz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Registering not only back to back wins 💥Uncle Tony and Swordfish💥 have also hit a rich vein of form amassing a stonking 101 points.

Picasso and Jack of the net runners up with 95 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👉1. Big Bo F C.

👉2. Jack of the Net.

👉3. Swordfish.

👉4. Sausage United.

👉5. McGinn & Tonic.

👉6. Mings The Merciless.

Thought maybe a new King would be crowned this morning, but no Harry hangs on to the crown 👑 literally by his fingertips with only 5 points now separating our top 2. Tense finish neither manager showing signs of losing their bottle YET.

The top 4 sailed through the 2k point barrier although to be fair Bongo more drifted through it. 😝

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Claret & Blue Army.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

An unlikely recipient this week, Sam aka The Special One was more Deano than Mourinho as he and his ever changing named team Pep Roulette collect the award with 44 points. 💩😝

CHIP

Bench Boost - Picasso
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 10-07-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Well done Uncle Tony even though i know your not reading this and not actually Sams Uncle 😆
    All to win at the top between Tony Picasso and Harry. I have an outside chance but wont hold my breath with over 60 points to catch up but its not over until the fat lady sings.

Haha Sam your crap

Thanks again Rosie your a star 👌👍🏻👏🤝🤛💎

Brilliant, Rosie! Thank you so much - you are amazing getting all these reports to us!

Congratulations Uncle Tony and Picasso!

It's going to be a nail bitingly exciting finish to first place. Never give up, Bongo. I haven't even started warming up my vocal chords. A cheeky captain or triple captain on Antonio this week could really have set the cat amongst the pigeons re the FPL title race.

I enjoyed my recent week in Picasso's usual chair (6th) but Nuc is proving to be frustratingly difficult to tip out of it! Heads off to weight lifting room ...

Yes, well done Rosie. You have been the Liverpool of report writing this season - champion.

All a bit squeaky bum time now. That last minute winner by Sheffield Utd was very costly this week!

Teams are quite similar now so may take a bit of a gamble and a lot of luck to make a difference especially with captain choice.

For Pep's sake I can't do anything right with fantasy football at the moment!

Thank you Bongo for the assessment!

Im already looking at next season where I can most likely take the Villa coloured spectacles off. For me I hope Brentford come up because they have a number of players I think will excel in the PL. Anyone heard of Benrahma? 🤔😂

My captain has flopped again this week, quelle surprise!

Rosie you are ace, much love xxxxx

Thanks Rosie.. great stuff as usual.. my team didn’t come back from lockdown break 😂

Week 35 ⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Nine players given the armband this week with Salah and Fernandes joint top picks with 4 votes each.

1. Sterling 42 points 💥 - Winnie smashed it with a truly inspirational choice of captain and by more luck than judgement Will who hasn’t been seen for a number of weeks. 😛 No one else even came close.

2. Rashford/Vardy 14 points - HJ, Oz and Iwuz.

3. Fernandes 10 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony, David and Jesh.

5. DeBruyne 6 points - BB.

A 4 way tie for last place Salah/Mane/ Kane and Greenwood with a pitiful 💩 4 points - Harry, Bongo, Nuc, Yubby, Sam, Rosie, Dazzy, Gornal and BB.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Winnie and her Warriors scoop their second award of the season with an eye 👁 popping 81 points and special thanks to Mr Sterling who contributed 42 of those points. As we know The Warriors are the healthiest team in the league so it’s extra carrot 🥕 sticks all round as Winnie rewards them for their battling performance. 😜

Joint runners up with 78 points Bongo with Sausage United and Jota Than The Sun minus Will 🤪.

👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6💥

👉1. Big Bo FC.

👉2. Jack of the Net.

👉3. Swordfish.

👉4. Sausage United.

👉5. McGinn & Tonic.

👍6. Winnie’s Warriors.

Harry still grimly hanging on to the crown 🤴leading Picasso by 4 points.

Bongo closing down Uncle Tony in 3rd.

Likewise Winnie has David in her sights after reclaiming 6th and dispatching Nuc down to 7th.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Claret & Blue Army.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders take the coverted award this week with 29 points.

CHIPS

Bench Boost - Rosie.

Wildcard - Iwuz.

There are still some chips out there that managers are hanging onto.

The end is nigh so here are the last 3 gameweeks and the times you need to get your team sheets in by.

WEEK 36 - TUESDAY 14th JULY 7.15pm

WEEK 37 - SATURDAY 18th JULY 4.30pm

WEEK 38 - SUNDAY 26th JULY 3pm

PS/
    Many thanks for yours kind comments they are much appreciated. 😍🥰😘

Well done Winnie.

45 points off 1st with 3 games to go. I would hate to be 1st right now. Not sure i could handle the pressure with the likes of me catching them.

Awsome report Rosie thank you 🖖

Thanks Bongo. I'm sure Picasso and Harry are quaking in their boots at the thought of you behind them. Well done on being joint runner up with Will too.

Your reports always read so exceptionally well when you award me Manager of the Week for some strange reason, Rosie. I suspect it won't read too well next week after the performances from my Warriors tonight! Never mind carrot sticks, they'll be on gruel if they don't buck their ideas up! Sterling told me it's not his fault he only got 2 points tonight though - he blamed Sam for captaining him too, which inevitably jinxed his scoring boots. Giggles.

Going to be an exciting end to the season - so close at the top! Picasso and Harry are under nearly as much pressure as Villa. Can't wait to see who blinks first. Good luck both!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 15-07-2020 at 08:06 PM.

I thought only Villa let in last minute goals so regularly until I became fantasy manager of half the Wolves defence

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)