+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

I recall that Boro friendly.
    Leighton and John Gardiner were competing for the heir apparent role behind Bobby C (I recall they played a half each in that game?) and it's fair to say Gardiner was the pick of maist fans.
    Big Jim had that early rik in the friendly and it seemed the decision was made.

Surprised nobody else mentioned that twice in succession in the first half, Logan gave the ball directly back to RoPs attackers who were in potentially more dangerous positions than when he made the actual error that led to their goal.

As has already been said in this thread, he has been doing this kind of thing more often in recent seasons. He needs to work on his concentration, IMHO.

Also think that Devlin and Cosgrove play very close to the edge, and can see how they would make it easy for referees to reach for their cards, especially in ...ahem....certain fixtures.

It’s getting a bit petty now.

Logan gave the ball away twice in the first half, I don’t think any of the players never gave the ball away at least once.

That’s what happens in every game of football,if it didn’t it would be very one sided.

Not really my point, but carry on....

He's easily one of the best footballers at the club. The flack he gets is totally unwarranted. I sometimes wonder if in some cases racism isn't behind the criticism of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I sometimes wonder if in some cases racism isn't behind the criticism of him.

What a daft comment. If any player has a bad game/causes a goal etc they get flack on here regardless of race.

He's easily one of the best footballers at the club. The flack he gets is totally unwarranted. I sometimes wonder if in some cases racism isn't behind the criticism of him.
    What an absolute load of utter f@cking b@llocks min

I’m not sure about the whole racism comment but I’m pretty sure if Considine gave the ball away instead of Logan the Consi fan club would have been on here blaming the guy who lost the ball in the first place.

There was plenty of examples of that last season.

Where is the Cosgrove thread to pick on him for being an inept donkey that had chances aplenty to make the goal irrelevant?

I sometimes wonder if in some cases racism isn't behind the criticism of him.
    That is totally unjustified and does you no credit.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast