+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Looks like his time is up. To me seems about right, he's been a good servant and really helped move us forward when he first arrived, but not the player he was anymore.

That said, it does feel uncomfortable that his exit coincides with Brown's arrival given their history, and for all that I'm not generally anti-Brown that whole thing reflects very badly on him, and well on Shay.

Wishing him the best of luck. I'm sure there's plenty of blocked toilets in Auld Reekie that need fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Looks like his time is up. To me seems about right, he's been a good servant and really helped move us forward when he first arrived, but not the player he was anymore.

That said, it does feel uncomfortable that his exit coincides with Brown's arrival given their history, and for all that I'm not generally anti-Brown that whole thing reflects very badly on him, and well on Shay.

Wishing him the best of luck. I'm sure there's plenty of blocked toilets in Auld Reekie that need fixing.
    There are far superior Maroons for whom he could have signed.

Deserves a proper send off. Been a great servant and played like a fan against the cheeks. Wish we had more like him. Best of luck Shay, you’ll always be welcome back at Pittodrie.

I think he'd have left regardless of who came in as the new manager. He's hardly played for the last season or so, and even for a season or two before that he wasn't really looking great. Having said that he was part of a team that did have a good 2 or 3 seasons and for those seasons was probably the best RB in the league. All the best Shay!

Best of luck Shay
    Showed the proper attitude against the two cheeks when others faltered

He was great in his debut. Started as an exciting player to watch but he seemed to stop trying to go by his man after a while.

That was either down to him or Derek and I know who my money is on.

All the best. Certainly seemed to enjoy it up here and liked to rile up the opposition support.

Fair play to him if he gets a decent deal at Hearts when we all assumed Cove Rangers would be his next stop.

Probably for the best. Couldn't see him succeeding in the new setup.

I liked Logan but the last few seasons his form had dipped. We are needing to clear a few of McInnes’ players and he is one. Good luck to him except if he plays against us.

That's a really good move for him. Quite surprised. Expected to see him at Cove.

Good luck!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast