+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How will we do? 2019-2020 season predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Well it looks like me and ilikecarling might be sharing the points prediction prize.
    Sorry to disappoint GF but using the much underpublicised Ogden-Morse method of extrapolation of current state to a 46 game season (as that is the premise under which the original predictions were made, not 44) and using standard rounding to whole numbers then this would be the final table and congratulations would be going to Ronners.

Name:  PL2020.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  76.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sorry to disappoint GF but using the much underpublicised Ogden-Morse method of extrapolation of current state to a 46 game season (as that is the premise under which the original predictions were made, not 44) and using standard rounding to whole numbers then this would be the final table and congratulations would be going to Ronners.

Enough is enough. I'm calling the season over with us 2nd and have used the Ogden-Morse method to extrapolate our form to a 46 game season as that is what was expected when the predictions were made. Well done Ronners who gains promotion as champion and is joined by mygiddypant and PerigordMiller. The playoffs have been scrapped.

Hey come on I was only one point off and I predicted the season would end early back in January.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...6#post39417086

Surely I'm the prediction champion?

I see a lawsuit coming on. Is there a fake solicitor in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I see a lawsuit coming on. Is there a fake solicitor in the house?
    There's someone on here who is suppose to be a legal eagle.....is it this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Hey come on I was only one point off and I predicted the season would end early back in January.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...6#post39417086

Surely I'm the prediction champion?
    Unfortunately, back in August I neglected to include the Nostradamus COVID-19 bonus prediction points so I have you GF along with PokerMillersSwinton, Frog and ilikecarling to thank for saving me from relegation

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Looking at all the names on this thread, I wonder how many would actually like to join the Prediction League next season?

Final table as already shown based upon PPG/GPG for a 46 game season as there were 24 teams in L1 when predictions were made.

Champion: Ronners
    Promoted: mygiddypant, PerigordMiller
    Relegated: PokerMillersSwinton, frogmiller, great_fire

At least there was no Co-op window for me CAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    At least there was no Co-op window for me CAM.
    Every cloud.....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast