+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the powers that be in football help us now?

Will the powers that be in football help us now?

Just sent this message to the efl, national League and PFA, think I will get any response?

Hello

I recently filled in your very comprehensive supporter questionnaire, where you professed you are all about helping fans and clubs.

Yet here we are with the world's oldest football League club on the bring of extinction and your silence is deafening!!!!

So will you be true to your word and help thus supporter and his dear old club?

Thank you

I am not holding my breath.

Sent similar messages to all 3 organisations but tailored to their mantra stated on website. Let's see what they are made of and have any decency at all, unlike our current chairman.

Leigh Curtis keeps pleading with football authorities to “DO SOMETHING “ without saying precisely what he wants them to do.

So, what are they supposed to do?

Who knows? Perhaps they will reply and let me know?

I know I'm a broken record, but perhaps supporters should also be forming a credible group to speak up for supporters and start thinking what could be done to influence the future of the club. We've been in the **** for a while now, but it doesn't appear to be happening. Whatever anyone's opinions of the trust and how that all turned out, there's nothing to be lost by giving supporters a voice (and perhaps raise a serious amount of money) and bending the ear of the media, the NL, the FA, the council etc.

Absolutely agree Cher! Surely the official supporters club have the mechanism to get this going??? Or are they hamstrung by being to closely tied with the club hierarchy?

It's an excellent idea.

I'm surprised at the lethargy and acceptance tbh. There was such a sense of supporters all coming together last time to do something, anything, there's been nothing at all (other than a small - and ultimately pointless - protest) this time.

Reading this post, I think Notts fans need a serious reality check.

The FA, National League and PFA are not charities. They are not going to buy the club. They are not going to service our ever-growing debt

I shouldn't think they give a flying fcuk about the history of the club that will be lost if we are liquidated. They will be far more concerned that the club can demonsrate that it is not trading insolvently - which is the current state of affairs.

For all Hardy has revealed himself to be an incompetent, lying fool, these are not criminal offences in themselves.

I predict administration - or liquidation - if we show up empty-handed at the next High Court hearing. It will certainly take more than another fat helping of Hardy's bullsh!t...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast