+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League 2019/2020

Prediction League 2019/2020

Hello folks I hope you are all well and looking forward to another season of football and another prediction league to test your wits!?

The rules will be the same as last year and so I hope Tricky will be able to just change the years on his post at the top of the page? There will be one change in that I will offering a prize to the winner, I will donate £20 to the charity chosen by the winner.

I will be putting up the first week's fixtures on a new thread, games will start on SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST.

Gaz can you edit the sticky prediction rules as Dave says up top from 2018/2019 to 2019/2020 and include the £20 charity prize he has included kind sir.
    And i got a cunning plan so i do not finish bottom again
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 27-07-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hello folks I hope you are all well and looking forward to another season of football and another prediction league to test your wits!?

The rules will be the same as last year and so I hope Tricky will be able to just change the years on his post at the top of the page? There will be one change in that I will offering a prize to the winner, I will donate £20 to the charity chosen by the winner.

I will be putting up the first week's fixtures on a new thread, games will start on SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST.

Hello Dave and all my internet mates...further to your £20 donation to charity, what about if all those who participate in the PL donate £10 each to charity of the winner’s choice?...just a thought.

Cheers
    FL

I will give it a go this season and anything but the wooden spoon will be seen as success

I wasnt going to bother this season as I know its going to be a depressing relegation for us again!.

But remember, I am the reigning champion and I have got to try and defend my trophy havent I ?.

Cheers Dave ,I will be doing my best to finish above Tricky..

Alas Alf you may well finish above me in the prediction league again.
    But the proper Thames Clarets will finish above you in the Premier league.........AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Hello Dave and all my internet mates...further to your £20 donation to charity, what about if all those who participate in the PL donate £10 each to charity of the winner’s choice?...just a thought.

Cheers
    FL
    Count me in Frenchie.
    But understand the North folk do not know what a 10 pound note is

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Count me in Frenchie.
    But understand the North folk do not know what a 10 pound note is
    We know we'd don't get much change from one when we buy a pint darn sarf tricky

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    We know we'd don't get much change from one when we buy a pint darn sarf tricky
    As the great Jim Bowen said Donny ........
    You get BFH.
    Bus fare home

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast