+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick 5 Winners Competition 2019/20 Season Table and Chat

Can we expect this weekends fixtures soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Can we expect this weekends fixtures soon ?
    Up now Bramley

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Scores for the 1st week are in - 3 got the bonus point of the correct score CAM, Paul Waring and Leedsmiller. The most impressive were Parkgatewalfare who left it till the last minute to have a go and he was matched by Ackworth who seems to have started fluking them as he did last season.

Well done everyone!
    "Fluking them", how dare you frog?! 😉😂

Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    "Fluking them", how dare you frog?! ����
    See what you say and all of that Ackworth

I don't want to rock the boat but I'm with CAMiller on this one. You get 1pt if you get only 1 of 5 results predictions correct whereas you only get 1 pt for being exact on the total goals scored which ( my stats knowledge is hopeless ) is much much more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    I don't want to rock the boat but I'm with CAMiller on this one. You get 1pt if you get only 1 of 5 results predictions correct whereas you only get 1 pt for being exact on the total goals scored which ( my stats knowledge is hopeless ) is much much more difficult.
    Yeh, come on Frog add a further 3 points for every exact score achieved, otherwise this is going to be a very cramped and close table.
    More work for you I know but, you love doing this for us, don't ya? xx

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yeh, come on Frog add a further 3 points for every exact score achieved, otherwise this is going to be a very cramped and close table.
    More work for you I know but, you love doing this for us, don't ya? xx
    What about 5 + the scores getting 10 points?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    What about 5 + the scores getting 10 points?
    So you're saying if you predict the correct result, you get 5 points but get the score right and you score 10 points instead?

Tell em to bog off frog. 😀 You put enough effort into it

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So you're saying if you predict the correct result, you get 5 points but get the score right and you score 10 points instead?
    Yes. Especiallay if you write it like that.

Normally you get 5 points for correcting 5 which is the same as last season. This would give a true reflection of who is the best at predicting the results out of everyone who participates. I had thought of giving a bonus point for egtting all 5 but then thought better of it.

I thought that putting in a bonus point for getting the correct amount of goals would please everyone but it seems to have complicated things.

This is how we're going to go forrud from now on.

1 point for each correct team.
    1 point for the correct amount of goals scored in all of the fixtures.

Anyone who gets all 5 correct winning teams and the correct amount of goals scored will get 10 points.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast