Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 240

Thread: Pick 5 Winners Competition 2019/20 Season Table and Chat

  1. #11
    Can we expect this weekends fixtures soon ?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,311
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Can we expect this weekends fixtures soon ?
    Up now Bramley

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Scores for the 1st week are in - 3 got the bonus point of the correct score CAM, Paul Waring and Leedsmiller. The most impressive were Parkgatewalfare who left it till the last minute to have a go and he was matched by Ackworth who seems to have started fluking them as he did last season.

    Well done everyone!
    "Fluking them", how dare you frog?! 😉😂

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,311
    Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    "Fluking them", how dare you frog?! ����
    See what you say and all of that Ackworth

  5. #15
    I don't want to rock the boat but I'm with CAMiller on this one. You get 1pt if you get only 1 of 5 results predictions correct whereas you only get 1 pt for being exact on the total goals scored which ( my stats knowledge is hopeless ) is much much more difficult.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    I don't want to rock the boat but I'm with CAMiller on this one. You get 1pt if you get only 1 of 5 results predictions correct whereas you only get 1 pt for being exact on the total goals scored which ( my stats knowledge is hopeless ) is much much more difficult.
    Yeh, come on Frog add a further 3 points for every exact score achieved, otherwise this is going to be a very cramped and close table.
    More work for you I know but, you love doing this for us, don't ya? xx

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yeh, come on Frog add a further 3 points for every exact score achieved, otherwise this is going to be a very cramped and close table.
    More work for you I know but, you love doing this for us, don't ya? xx
    What about 5 + the scores getting 10 points?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,363
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    What about 5 + the scores getting 10 points?
    So you're saying if you predict the correct result, you get 5 points but get the score right and you score 10 points instead?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,975
    Tell em to bog off frog. 😀 You put enough effort into it

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So you're saying if you predict the correct result, you get 5 points but get the score right and you score 10 points instead?
    Yes. Especiallay if you write it like that.

    Normally you get 5 points for correcting 5 which is the same as last season. This would give a true reflection of who is the best at predicting the results out of everyone who participates. I had thought of giving a bonus point for egtting all 5 but then thought better of it.

    I thought that putting in a bonus point for getting the correct amount of goals would please everyone but it seems to have complicated things.

    This is how we're going to go forrud from now on.

    1 point for each correct team.
    1 point for the correct amount of goals scored in all of the fixtures.

    Anyone who gets all 5 correct winning teams and the correct amount of goals scored will get 10 points.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •